Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] how long have they been missing?

Last time i went, during the beginning of this month, and then today i noticed there were no Matterhorn climbers, how long have they been gone this time?

Re: how long have they been missing?

I missed them last week when Endeavour flew over. I thought it would have been an incredible opportunity for a photo op, taking pictures/video from atop the tallest thing in the park.
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

They aren't really "gone" anymore, but they did leave for a short amount of time. They've been back for a bit now(don't know the exact amount of time) and still climb the Matterhorn almost, if not daily. They only climb though at certain times. If you ask a Cast Member next time you're in Disneyland they should be able to tell you.

Happy Hunting
      "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" - ​Walt Disney

Comment

Right like TXDJ said they are still there but there not always out they have different times when they come out. I have seen them send they reopen the Matterhorn.

Comment

I thought they were for the summer only and are gone now.

Comment

We were there in September for the half marathon weekend and they were climbing as usual.

Comment

According to the Disney Parks blog, the climbers stopped climbing on Labor Day. Here is the video they posted on the Matterhorn Climbers! Note in the description about how the schedule may change without notice.

Matterhorn Climbers Point of View at Disneyland Park - YouTube

Comment

They've been gone since Labor Day. Swing by City Hall and put in a good word for them so they can return next summer.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X