Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Reading MiceChat make you sad? Or happy?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbaraann
    replied
    Re: Does Reading MiceChat make you sad? Or happy?

I'm always happy to be on MiceChat. I don't get to Disneyland more than a week out of each year, and I'd be a whole lot sadder if I didn't have MiceChat in my life. I can't imagine not being on here each and every day. In fact, I am now one of those people who makes sure she even stays connected with MiceChat when she's on vacation.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Weaver
    replied

Always makes me sad, that's why I don't visit this site much any more.

Leave a comment:

• powMeow
    replied
    I'm happy cause I'm planning a trip with a mickey's halloween party. But before this, was planning an earlier date. That one got canceled and I was very upset and didn't come on here for about a week. But like I said I'm happy now.

Leave a comment:

• gatheringrosebuds
    replied

Reading certain threads often makes me sad, not necessarily because I miss the parks, but because I agree with many others that the parks are not all that they used to be, could be, or should be. A better word than "sad" would be "dissapointed" by many aspects of the current state of the Disneyland Resort, but whatever word you use, it's not what you would consider a "happy" feeling.

Leave a comment:

• frollofan
    replied

I get sad when I read posts that are rude or overly critical in nature, or when I get negative reputation. lol. I get happy when someone posts some nice pictures from their recent trip, or when any good news comes up.

Leave a comment:

• Chesire
    replied

I'm definitely gonna avoid MiceChat the first few days after I go in January...

..but I'll sure as heck be on here a few days before I go.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    started a poll Does Reading MiceChat make you sad? Or happy?

Does Reading MiceChat make you sad? Or happy?

Sad - I can't bear the withdrawal symptoms.
    13.33%
    Happy - MiceChat brings me my DL fix.
    86.67%
    Does reading MiceChat make you sad, when you have just come home from a Disneyland trip?

I am talking mostly to those of you who plan a Disneyland trip, and while doing so, you spend a lot of time on MiceChat doing research. Then when you come home, it makes you sad to be reading about the place you just visited, because perhaps you are not sure when you will return.

Or does MiceChat make you happy, because even though you aren't planning a trip, you feel closer to Disneyland by reading all about it here on MiceChat.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 09-28-2012, 07:43 PM.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X