Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Musical Chairs With Alice And Mad Hatter

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Musical Chairs With Alice And Mad Hatter

I have seen SOOO many videos on You Tube of this. I want to be able to go and see this while I am at DLR.

Can someone tell me when and where this takes place?

Re: Musical Chairs With Alice And Mad Hatter

They do it several times a day over at the Refreshment Corner (Coke Corner) where the piano player is. Sometimes Peter Pan is also with them.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
      They do it several times a day over at the Refreshment Corner (Coke Corner) where the piano player is. Sometimes Peter Pan is also with them.
      NO... It is done only once a day. Since the beginning of Summer it has usually been at 1:00pm.
      It is cancelled once in a while (Someone out sick). Or the time changed (12:30pm yesterday) due to the Parade being moved up because of the Halloween Party.)

Comment

I've seen it several times before. . . it's entertaining. I know it's supposed to be for little kids, but there have been rare occasions when Alice would have teens or younger adults play, during my AP days, I even got dragged into it once(quite literally, IIRC. . . but I did make sure I was the first person eliminated. . .)
        ​Pinkamena Diane Pie, is that you?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X