This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Adventureland Halloweentime idea: nightmarchers

Hawaiian Myths and Legends - The Legend of the Night Marchers - To-Hawaii.Com

I think this hawaiian legend would make for a nice little show in Adventureland. Over well hidden speakers, you would hear a narration telling the legend of the night marchers. You would then hear the distant sound of drums as fog creeps along the ground. The ancient Hawaiian warriors now walk out of aladdins oasis (which would be redecorated to look like a burial site)carrying torches, and walk down the path of adventureland. Not sure where it would end, but they would somehow go backstage.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Re: Adventureland Halloweentime idea: nightmarchers

Interesting I'm into ancient legends and this would be awesome for Adventureland it will help bring back the Polynesian mofit and will get rid of Aladdins oasis. I think Disney needs fresh ideas for its Halloween promotions other theme parks all over the US are vastly surpassing them. Maybe the show could start with the Aladdin show and they would be chased away by the warriors bent on taking back Adventureland.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SparkChaser View Post
      Interesting I'm into ancient legends and this would be awesome for Adventureland it will help bring back the Polynesian mofit and will get rid of Aladdins oasis. I think Disney needs fresh ideas for its Halloween promotions other theme parks all over the US are vastly surpassing them. Maybe the show could start with the Aladdin show and they would be chased away by the warriors bent on taking back Adventureland.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA
      I agree. They really do need something to spice up halloweentime each year, and thank you

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

Yes! Or at least something Polynesian.

Facebook me!
        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Very cool idea but it gets as crowded as sardine packings along the Adventureland pathway.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X