Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Discount Tickets on 3 Day Hoppers?

Well... it looks like they aren't going to offer and Fall deals. I see no discounts anywhere. do you?

Since I'm out of state, will I have to pay 8.25% sales tax no matter where I purchase them from?

I was thinking I would just purchase them full price ($250 each) at the hotel when I get there.... but then I wondered
    if I was able to purchase them elsewhere, could I get out of paying the $41 in sales tax (for two 3 day hoppers)?

Any ideas/Advice?

Re: Discount Tickets on 3 Day Hoppers?

Originally posted by produceguy View Post
    I was thinking I would just purchase them full price ($250 each) at the hotel when I get there....
    I don't know what hotel you are buying them at, but you can buy online directly from Disneyland for $220 a ticket. Check disneyland.com/tickets.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

There's no sale tax on theme parks ticket in the state of California only in Florida.
      My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
      http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
        I don't know what hotel you are buying them at, but you can buy online directly from Disneyland for $220 a ticket. Check disneyland.com/tickets.
        $220 is for 1-park tickets, park-hoppers are $250 .

Comment

3 Day Hoppers are $250 at DL Online. Not $220.

I can buy them from my local AAA office at $12.50 off per ticket but I'm not sure if I'll have to pay sales tax. If I do, it would be cheaper to buy them at the gate or from my hotel (same price at either).

Comment

I can buy them from my local AAA office at $12.50 off per ticket but I'm not sure if I'll have to pay sales tax. .
            You will not pay sales tax regardless of where you purchase the tickets. No sales tax is added to tickets purchased in or for use in California.

Comment

I looked atthe wrong column! Sorry. And the sales tax is imbedded in the tickets in CA, so what you see is what you pay. AAA is a good deal.
              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

And with AAA tickets, your parking should be included.

Since you will be at DLR in a week, would the Gay Days convention rates work for you? Those tickets are a very good deal, good from 10/03-10/16, purchase by 10/04.

Comment

I looked atthe wrong column! Sorry. And the sales tax is imbedded in the tickets in CA, so what you see is what you pay. AAA is a good deal.
                  This.

Comment

My guess is that there are no "deals" at this time due to the overwhelming popularity of the entire resort. This past week was crazy busy compared to this time last year. All the apps, paid or free that we used, predicted the wrong crowd numbers. The actual numbers were much higher. I assume that if Disney is doing such a huge amount of biz, they will not be doing a general promo any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PascalGal View Post
                      And with AAA tickets, your parking should be included.

Since you will be at DLR in a week, would the Gay Days convention rates work for you? Those tickets are a very good deal, good from 10/03-10/16, purchase by 10/04.
                      OMG! What a lifesaver you are! The dates matched perfectly for us. I just bought our two 3 day hopper tickets for $175 each! Saved me $75! Thanks so much. I have my printed tickets and were ready to go!

Comment

So glad this worked out for you! Have a great trip!

Comment

OMG! What a lifesaver you are! The dates matched perfectly for us. I just bought our two 3 day hopper tickets for $175 each! Saved me $75! Thanks so much. I have my printed tickets and were ready to go!
                          We will be there for those dates as well, so is it ok to purchase them even if we aren't part of the convention? That would save us quite a bit of money!

Comment

Yes, anyone can use the Gay Days rate. Just make sure to check the fine print, verify that the your dates will fit, and purchase by 10/04.

Comment

Originally posted by PascalGal View Post
                              Yes, anyone can use the Gay Days rate. Just make sure to check the fine print, verify that the your dates will fit, and purchase by 10/04.
                              Perfect! Thank you so much!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X