Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone planning on doing the Happiest Haunts Tour/Mickey's Halloween party?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Anyone planning on doing the Happiest Haunts Tour/Mickey's Halloween party?

Hi everyone!!!

Today I called to see availability for the tour and MHP, for the weekends in the month of October.

Unfortunately when I called the only day available for the tour on the weekends is the 28th I asked if it was similar to last years she said slightly different, so to be honest I'm not very interested.

I'm hoping to do the Mickey's party this year I've never done it before...does anyone have any plans on going to either of the two? or BOTH?!?

Re: Anyone planning on doing the Happiest Haunts Tour/Mickey's Halloween party?

I am going to the party on the 12th! :yea:

Comment

^ Me too...first ever holiday experience at Disneyland! Very excited

Comment

I did the party two years ago, but not the tour. I am signed up for the Ultimate experience this year on the 29th. Super excited about it.

Comment

My husband and I will be attending the Halloween Party (first time ever!!!) on the 26th! Working on our costumes now No tours for us, but we are sure looking forward to going at Halloween time!

Comment

I will be!! Look for me as John Cena,
            I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
            - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X