This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How are the crowds in Oct?

How are the crowds at DL the last two weeks of Oct, mid week. Are there any dated that there is a close early days.

I never been to DL this time of the year and just trying to figure out slow days to go. I probably will be going on Weds- Thurs and Friday.

Any crowd advise would be most welcome.
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Re: How are the crowds in Oct?

The crowds are moderate the last two weeks of October. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the best in my opinion!! Check the Disneyland website for the Halloween Party dates. The park closes early those days.

Comment

I typically get the answer to this question by using the MouseWait phone app. It shows you the daily park index. ( ex: 99/100 = pretty much full, 70/100 = pretty nice ) Lately it's been hovering between 70 to 80 but like sunfeet92 said, it's fairly moderate.

Comment

Definitely will be crowded Thur and Fri (average wait times for E ticket rides ~60 min). Check the Disney Park Schedule, if you aren't doing the Mickey HW Party then the DL park will close early but DCA will be open later. I have gone twice and found the weekends are pretty busy especially the closer you get to HW.
        Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
        to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X