Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wearing a Jack Sparrow costume at Disneyland?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Wearing a Jack Sparrow costume at Disneyland?

Hey there!
    im going to be at the park next week and I'm going to the Halloween nights. I was wondering if you guys would think I would have any issues wearing my Jack Sparrow outfit in the park?

Thanks!!

Re: Wearing a Jack Sparrow costume at Disneyland?

Yes you can wear a Jack Sparrow outfit, if fact you probably will not be the only one. A few years ago my son wore one to the party. Just read the rules and leave the swords and knives at home .
    Also you can not pose with any other guest, but you can pose with the Disney castmembers.
    Have fun

Comment

Hey there, Padawan! Master Kenobi here! Welcome to MiceChat! Didn't know you had a Captain Jack, just your Will Turner. You will have no problems. Like was said, you just can't pose for pictures with guests. Last year there was a large group of Jacks that were at one of the parties running around together. So you will be alright. Have fun at the party! See ya in a couple of weeks!!!!!
      Last edited by AlohaStitch; 10-01-2012, 07:45 PM.
      Originally posted by migo
      I poop with joy!
      Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Costumes are welcome during Halloween events.
        DisneyTwins
        Since May 2003

Comment

those who have a Halloween party ticket can get into Disneyland 3 hours before the party. That means that you can get into disney land with a costume 3 hours before the party starts. It is great to see the regular guests giving you looks as they wonder what is going on.
          We will be at the party on the 9th.
          Read the rules for costumes, we have been twice before and each year someone has to modify or remove their helmet or head peice because it does not comply.
          Going to the Halloween party has always been fun, but the one on Fridays can get crowded and they tend to sell out.
          Have a great time

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X