Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disneyland Ring/Text Tones FOR ALL!!!

Thanks so much for making these and sharing them! I am using the Radiator Springs Racers ringtone now.
    A ringtone for the regular Space Mountain (non-Ghost Galaxy) ride soundtrack would be great!
    Last edited by KEBSD; 10-05-2012, 05:44 PM.

^Art by me!
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

Originally posted by KEBSD View Post
      Thanks so much for making these and sharing them! I am using the Radiator Springs Racers ringtone now.
      A ringtone for the regular Space Mountain (non-Ghost Galaxy) ride soundtrack would be great!

Will do :thumbup:

Comment

I am so thrilled over this! Thank you so much for creating these I was wondering if you could do a Tower of Terror one was well

Comment

Adding new ringtones tonight Just added a new "Disney Movies" section with the first tone

Comment

thank you
            Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by Michael808702 View Post
              I would really like the fantasmic theme if its not hard to ask for Iphone
              Me too? Please please please??!

Comment

Originally posted by Nglass3 View Post
                Me too? Please please please??!
                Placing the Fantasmic! theme on the list right now

Comment

Originally posted by iKristin View Post
                  Placing the Fantasmic! theme on the list right now
                  This is now my ringtone! My husband thinks I'm crazy, but thank you thank you thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sambo View Post
                    Mp3 is pretty standard...
                    MP3 is a old lossy format, but it is still popular and a standard. Though not exactly super high quality, it still gives.

Just DON"T convert your whole music library to AAC! Because you are converting a lossy format to another lossy format and that results in more quality loss and data loss. Not worth your time, I done that in the past and I learned my lesson.

Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom!
                    Save
                    Sav

Comment

I'm hoping someone can help me with these ring tones. (I'm technically challenged) I managed to download some of Kristin's ringtones to my iTunes account. I sync my iPhone, but cannot find the tones my my phone. My ITunes account is set to sync everything with a check mark-- and the ring tones all have check marks. What am I doing wrong? I would greatly appreciate help.

Comment

Originally posted by Kat95242 View Post
                        I'm hoping someone can help me with these ring tones. (I'm technically challenged) I managed to download some of Kristin's ringtones to my iTunes account. I sync my iPhone, but cannot find the tones my my phone. My ITunes account is set to sync everything with a check mark-- and the ring tones all have check marks. What am I doing wrong? I would greatly appreciate help.
                        I had this problem too. What I found that I had to do was click and drag the ring tones from 'Tones' in iTunes (should be the fifth one down under LIBRARY) directly into your iPhone while it's connected to your computer.

Comment

Diznygrl-- Thanks a million!!! You made my day. I tried everything I could think of to no avail. Your answer is the solution. Thanks so much!!! :yea:

Comment

k I'll be at work the next 4 days and then DISNEYLAND for 8 days!!! If you have any requests please just leave them here or message them to me and they will be done when I get back

Comment

I put the mp3 ones on my LG cosmos 2 and they don't seem to be working, oh well sooner or later I hope we can figure it out.
                              The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Comment

Thank you so much. I changed my text alert to the Disneyland Entry Sound and now my day is so much happier.
                                Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

Comment

These are fabulous! Thank you so much for creating and sharing them!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X