This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Beauty and the beast shirts

Hello everyone! I am going to my Sadie's dance and my date and I are going as Beauty and the Beast (cute right?!) The last time I was at Disneyland, I remember seeing His and Her shirts where the girl's said Beauty and had an outline of Belle and vice versa. The only problem is....I can't find them now!!! Does anyone know where I can find them!! It's uber-important!!!
    Thanks!!!
    Kirsten
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lyynpzPpoK1ql2x4mo1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	7369838

Re: Beauty and the beast shirts

Try calling Disneyland park's shopping number. I don't have the number handy but do a search on the web for Disney contact numbers. If it is not in the list call one of the numbers and they should be able to give you that number. Tell them where and when you saw it and hopefully they will be able to help. Good Luck

Comment

this is a super cute idea and those shirts would be perfect. unfortunately, i haven't seen them in awhile. if you come to find that disney no longer has them (which is sometimes the case), you may be able to find someone on etsy who can create something similar.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Sorry to say but they don't have them anymore I had seen them as well I wanted the Beast one but they didn't have my size so I couldn't get it. This was a couble of months ago.

Comment

Thank you guys! I was able to find someone on Etsy who is making them for me! I appreciate your help!! <3

Comment

no problem! i love etsy, so i'm happy when other people use it. make sure to post pictures of how they turn out and enjoy sadie hawkins!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X