This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We Get Another Year of Aladdin

I don't mind if they keep it forever - I just saw it for the 55th time and never grow tired of it. Why is it any different than keeping the Matterhorn or Pirates and riding them year after year. When I love something I never grow tired of it!

Comment

The Aladdin show is one of the best Disney has ever done. It's going to be very hard to top. That could be why they're taking there time with developing a new show. If that's what they are doing. As far as I know, the show has been extended indefinitely after the fiasco of the Toy Story Musical announcement. You can't blame them for taking their time bringing back the magic carpet either. When it broke last year, that was very serious. They just want to make sure something like that never happens again.

Comment

Just so people know it takes YEARS to develop a musical, even one that already has music such as Aladdin. There are a lot of elements put into making a show from scratch, from writing music, to casting, to starting workshops, etc. Perhaps Disney has been in the works for show already.
        Jeff Wayne

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X