Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Chances of getting a ticket for Mickey's Halloween for 10/26/2012

Just wondering, do any of you more experienced members here think I might still be able to somehow get a ticket for Mickey's Halloween party on Oct. 26th? I hear there aren't any more available at all and that there won't be tickets available for sale day of.

Re: Chances of getting a ticket for Mickey's Halloween for 10/26/2012

Sending you a pm.

Comment

I'm in the same boat! I'm looking desperately for 6 tickets... Only 2 of us got them?!?

Comment

Buying and using tickets you find on the internet may seem convenient, but the use of those ticketsviolate disney's terms of use for them, and you never know if you are dealing with an honest person or not.

While we understand the desire to discuss this topic we urge you to deal with disney or a licensed ticket broker only. Since we are all about playing by the rules on micechat, this is a subject that we just don't discuss, because it invariably leads to posts extolling variations on reusing disney tickets or other schemes.

thanks for your understanding.

thread closed

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X