This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland secrets fun things

I know alot of them, but I am trying to put them on a list for a extended family trip this weekend, since most of them are not Disney nuts, like myself.

What are the best threads on here or website to refer to.

For example, the : ask a Jungle Cruise Skipper for a map, or ask to ride in the wheel house of the Mark Twain.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Disneyland secrets fun things

See if you can get a tender ride on one of the Disneyland trains! You go to Main Street Station and ask one of the conductors to go ask the engineer and fireman if its ok. They will ask and if they dont have to take on water or fuel they'll most likely let you ride with them. Keep in mind the tender only seats two, and at that its a dinky little seat!
    Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Comment

Originally posted by SteamboatMickey<3 View Post
      For example, the : ask a Jungle Cruise Skipper for a map, or ask to ride in the wheel house of the Mark Twain.
      i didn't know about asking the skipper for a map! dangit; my nephew would have loved that! i'm totally bookmarking this thread, because i too want to know the secrets.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Ask a CM at the Haunted Mansion to show you the hidden pet cemetery on the side of the Mansion.

I'm not sure if they do this anymore, but ask for a Death Certificate from a CM on the Haunted Mansion.

Ride in the Wheelhouse of the Mark Twain.

Ride in the Lilly Belle car on the Disneyland Railroad.

Have a CM show you the hidden Eeyore parking lot sign in the Indiana Jones queue (granted, you go when it's open again).

Get a map from the Skipper on the Jungle Cruise.

Off the top of my head that is all I can think of at the moment. I am sure there are a handful of other things as well!

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
          Ask a CM at the Haunted Mansion to show you the hidden pet cemetery on the side of the Mansion.

I'm not sure if they do this anymore, but ask for a Death Certificate from a CM on the Haunted Mansion.

Ride in the Wheelhouse of the Mark Twain.

Ride in the Lilly Belle car on the Disneyland Railroad.

Have a CM show you the hidden Eeyore parking lot sign in the Indiana Jones queue (granted, you go when it's open again).

Get a map from the Skipper on the Jungle Cruise.

Off the top of my head that is all I can think of at the moment. I am sure there are a handful of other things as well!
          Just a heads up - I asked about the death certificate on our last trip (a couple weeks ago) and was told they don't do this anymore. :-(

I didn't know about the map! Need to add that to my To Do list for next trip!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Not as cool as others, but I've always loved taking people to try and open the doors of the electricity building in Toontown.

Gets 'em every time.
            Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

The door in the castle walk through that has a "goon" on the other side (it shakes when you pull on it and lets out a loud scream)

The Evil Queen that appears and disappears above Snow White's ride

You can get the death cert. online, Doombuggies.com presents the Haunted Mansion Death Certificate

Snow White's wishing well that sings (people don't know it sings sometimes ...)

Reading the windows on main street, there are some important names, and funny phrases.

You can get recipes for your favorites Disneyland treats at City Hall

..... I usually remember more, if they come to me I'll post.

Have fun! 60 days until I am home again <3
              sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X