X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] anyone ever talk to the old lady at the end of monsters inc

she is funny

Re: anyone ever talk to the old lady at the end of monsters inc

Are you referring to Roz, the interactive animatronic?

Comment

uh yeah no kidding.. and yes she has spoken to me..

Comment

She always wants to trade my glasses for hers....

---------- Post added 10-15-2012 at 03:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
        Are you referring to Roz, the interactive animatronic?
        I think he is...

Ta Da!

Comment

i think he is.

Comment

yes i am and i believe their is a cast member doing the talking

Comment

I think she thought I was a guy... She said the man in the third row, or something like that, and it was only my mom and me.

Comment

ive heard that camera is real right before the end there and they can see your party. roz (#0001) always comments on my cute son. lol. shes know when we're in the back row too and birthdays also.

Comment

Yes, no matter what other issues I have with the ride, I really like the Roz feature. She is always talking to my son when we go through and has even occasionally flirted with me. It's a great feature that several other rides could benefit from.

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                    Yes, no matter what other issues I have with the ride, I really like the Roz feature. She is always talking to my son when we go through and has even occasionally flirted with me. It's a great feature that several other rides could benefit from.
                    The other day Roz said, "Hey Lady" and the girl behind me said, "Who, me?"
                    She said "yeah, is that your husband you're with?" Girl said "yes". Roz said, "better keep an eye on him. He winked at me."
                    LOL
                    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Comment

On Saturday she told me, "Hey young man, I like your glasses, want to trade? " I responded "no" and she responded "whatever". I'd never noticed her before and I really thought that she was a lot of fun.

Comment

This and Turtle Talk. Big deal...

Knott's has been doing this since the 1940s with Sad Eye Joe. Disney's just looks nicer and uses newer technology. But the basic idea is the same.

Comment

It's a CM in the back who has a soundboard of different phrases to use. He or she just looks at who is in the car and picks what phrases Roz should say. Sometimes it will be automatic phrases when a CM is not present.
                          "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

she asked my sister if show would trade her mickey ears for her ears. and my sister was instantly freaked out for a little. classic

Comment

Originally posted by burkesox98 View Post
                              she asked my sister if show would trade her mickey ears for her ears. and my sister was instantly freaked out for a little. classic
                              i did too when she first talked to me.. but i figured out the secret just like everyone else has..and now it doesn't phase me...

hi burkesox :wave:

Comment

I love Roz. Great feature on top of a great attraction.

I hope they implement this technology one day in Indiana Jones, when see him at the very end before you unload.
                                Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

I talk to her every single time I go on the ride.
                                  Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

I love that kind of encounter, my kids really enjoy it also.

Comment

​Yep. Roz is great!
                                      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

She often gives me a hard time...... and kind of creeps me out.
                                        Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

75,000+ page views and counting.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X