This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Aladdin show not scheduled in November 2012

Is it being canceled or on hiatus? Just wondering since I will be traveling there at the end of November.

Thanks!

Keola

Re: Aladdin show not scheduled in November 2012

They just casted for another year (through 2014) so no, thankfully, it's not closing! I'm not quite sure why it's down in November, maybe for a refurb?

Comment

The rumor mill has been saying that the flying carpet is coming back in November..maybe it is going down for that.
      “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

We're going on the 3rd and the DLR website shows Aladdin is playing that day.

Comment

Originally posted by smartlabelprint View Post
          We're going on the 3rd and the DLR website shows Aladdin is playing that day.
          I think the OP looked at the extreme end of the official calendar. That end is never filled out completely.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

The calendar is indeed frustrating. It wasn't until just this week that the actual attractions, etc. were listed on the calendar for the beginning of November.

Comment

The calendar seems to show it playing through Nov. 15th, then taking 10 days off before returning on the 26th.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkILIS View Post
                The calendar seems to show it playing through Nov. 15th, then taking 10 days off before returning on the 26th.

Yes, but look at all the other things missing on the calendar in that period. It's nothing special just how the calendar works. It fills in slowly.
                Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

I hope that is the case, we are heading there for Thanksgiving and wanted to catch it at least once on our 4 day trip. But I am torn, because if it was going to close to add the flying carpet back in that would be great too!
                  “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Originally posted by Acpisme View Post
                    The rumor mill has been saying that the flying carpet is coming back in November..maybe it is going down for that.

Don't get our hopes up

Comment

Originally posted by Jayce View Post
                      Originally posted by Acpisme View Post

Don't get our hopes up
                      Oooooh i hope ot does it was just a great feature )':
                      To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME ºoº
                      -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz

Comment

Well, I learned my lesson. I just checked again and Aladdin is listed for everyday during November as of today. I checked everyday for a week before I posted this and the day of or after I post they update the website... funny! That's a huge relief for me. I hope they are bringing the flying carpet back as I've never seen it but heard good things about it.

Does anyone know if they water show with Goofy still goes on at DCA? I don't see that listed too and I'm wondering if it was just a summer thing.

Comment

Originally posted by John Keola Lessary View Post
                          Does anyone know if they water show with Goofy still goes on at DCA? I don't see that listed too and I'm wondering if it was just a summer thing.
                          It's still running and scheduled. It's called "Instant Concert..... Just Add Water".
                          Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

As much as I love Aladdin, I love the show so MUCH. But, I feel like its time to go... it's been there for....quite a while. I would love to see some new shows added, like Golden Mickeys or Hercules, or Tangled? Anything really, just a new change. But like I said I love Aladdin...

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                              It's still running and scheduled. It's called "Instant Concert..... Just Add Water".
                              Awesome!!! Thanks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X