This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Candy Canes 2012

I searched and could not find out anything so i apologize now if this has been asked...

Has anything been mentioned on the candy canes this year...

We have never been for the holidays and are going November 12-14th and I would kind of like to know if I will have an opportunity to try this main street usa treat.

I know we are there the first few days of the holiday season but I thought maybe I would have a chance....

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Re: Candy Canes 2012

If you are asking about the freshly made candy canes, they usually start those beginning the first week of December.

Comment

I wonder if they'll also be making the candy canes in BVS's onstage candy kitchen as well...hmmm...or maybe some other type of Christmas candy treat.

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
        If you are asking about the freshly made candy canes, they usually start those beginning the first week of December.
        drats...
        My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
        Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
        "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
        ~* Uncle Walt *~
        2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Comment

I just read from a Disney Food Blogger that right now the 1st confirmed date is 11/23 (Black Friday)
          Other dates have not been released yet. I work until 7am that say, so I don't think there is any way I'd make it in time to get in line, driving from San Diego. So I guess I'll have to wait for a later date
          A bad day at Disneyland is better than a good day at work. But who ever heard of a bad day at Disneyland?
          https://twitter.com/Flutterfly_74
          http://pinterest.com/flutterfly74/
          http://flutterfly74.tumblr.com/

Comment

I am going the 22nd through the 27th of December and hope they will be making candy canes while I am there.

Comment

You can call the Disneyland Candy hotline and find out: (714) 781-0112

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalFan View Post
                I wonder if they'll also be making the candy canes in BVS's onstage candy kitchen as well...hmmm...or maybe some other type of Christmas candy treat.
                Yes. Trolley Treats will be making Candy Canes.
                "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X