• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wally
    replied
    Re: Candy Canes 2012

Originally posted by SoCalFan View Post
    I wonder if they'll also be making the candy canes in BVS's onstage candy kitchen as well...hmmm...or maybe some other type of Christmas candy treat.
    Yes. Trolley Treats will be making Candy Canes.

Leave a comment:

• Sarafina
    replied

You can call the Disneyland Candy hotline and find out: (714) 781-0112

Leave a comment:

• carolwoodpr
    replied

I am going the 22nd through the 27th of December and hope they will be making candy canes while I am there.

Leave a comment:

• Flutterfly74
    replied

I just read from a Disney Food Blogger that right now the 1st confirmed date is 11/23 (Black Friday)
    Other dates have not been released yet. I work until 7am that say, so I don't think there is any way I'd make it in time to get in line, driving from San Diego. So I guess I'll have to wait for a later date

Leave a comment:

• RemainSeatedPlz87
    replied

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
    If you are asking about the freshly made candy canes, they usually start those beginning the first week of December.
    drats...

Leave a comment:

• SoCalFan
    replied

I wonder if they'll also be making the candy canes in BVS's onstage candy kitchen as well...hmmm...or maybe some other type of Christmas candy treat.

Leave a comment:

• dfan07
    replied

If you are asking about the freshly made candy canes, they usually start those beginning the first week of December.

Leave a comment:

• RemainSeatedPlz87
    started a topic [Question] Candy Canes 2012

Candy Canes 2012

I searched and could not find out anything so i apologize now if this has been asked...

Has anything been mentioned on the candy canes this year...

We have never been for the holidays and are going November 12-14th and I would kind of like to know if I will have an opportunity to try this main street usa treat.

I know we are there the first few days of the holiday season but I thought maybe I would have a chance....

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X