X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hojoanaheim
    replied
    Re: Best iPhone Apps for Disneyland/DCA?

I like MouseWait! The wait times are pretty accurate since it is updated by people that use it in the Parks.

Hope this helps,
    Kriss

Leave a comment:

• Giant Panda
    replied

How about an ap that gives a plausible excuse (such as a ride being down) for being late on a fastpass return?

Leave a comment:

• KEBSD
    replied

I have the Disney Mobile, MouseWait, and MouseAddict apps and I find the Disney Mobile app to be the most accurate.

Leave a comment:

• JesterMn
    replied

I use MouseWait. It is free, but it does have a lot of ads. Personally, I'd be happy to pay a bit to streamline it a bit more.

Plus, I'm not sure I'm crazy about the new look since the update. But for a free app, it does do the job, and the wait times do tend to be pretty accurate overall.

Leave a comment:

• mratigan
    replied

Mouseadict is what I use
    it has MiceChat integrated

Leave a comment:

• smartlabelprint
    replied

I use mousewait because it's free. My personal opinion is that you should try a free app for a day and if it works, stick with it. I wouldn't waste money on an app like this!

Leave a comment:

• Pizzapants
    replied

Disney's own Mobile Magic (i think that's what it's called) works great when actually in the parks. I also enjoy the Mouseaddict app.

Leave a comment:

• explodingboy
    replied

MouseWait or Ask Otto, which is Disney's own phone line that will give you wait times.

Leave a comment:

• karidaluv
    replied

I use touringplans and mousewait quite a bit. The touringplans.com iphone app is great.

Leave a comment:

• Gymfan15
    started a topic [Question] Best iPhone Apps for Disneyland/DCA?

Best iPhone Apps for Disneyland/DCA?

So this will be my first time visiting Disneyland with an iPhone, and I was wondering what apps y'all would recommend to use? I know there are a LOT out there (including Disney's own app) but I was wondering what apps people have found most useful and informative.

I'd prefer free apps, but am willing to spend a dollar or so if it's worth it.

So far I've downloaded a couple and the one who's set-up I like the best is TouringPlans, but that one costs money. I see that a week pass to the full app is only a dollar so I might do that one, but it's hard to know if I'm going to really like it or not if I can't give it a full test run.

Anyway, what apps do you use, and why?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X