Re: Retro theme?

^ let me think
    Horizons

Leave a comment:

• calsig31
    replied

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Things go into the past because they failed and were replaced. Why bring back failures?
    Not always. I can name several things that were replaced that were lightyears above the things that replaced them.

Leave a comment:

• swampymarsh
    replied

Things go into the past because they failed and were replaced. Why bring back failures?

I wouldn't mind if they bring costumes back, it could be fun and simple to do for special AP events.

Leave a comment:

• christianAdam
    replied

Originally posted by Sambo View Post
    There would be way too much stuff to take out to convert to any reasonable retro theme. Nice idea though...
    That was my other thought as well, which is why I figured to make it a month long so it could at least somewhat justify the amount of change that would need to go into it.

Leave a comment:

• Sambo
    replied

There would be way too much stuff to take out to convert to any reasonable retro theme. Nice idea though...

Leave a comment:

• christianAdam
    replied

Originally posted by FigmentJedi View Post
    Golden Horseshoe Revue is coming back for a month sometime next year.
    That's right! maybe that's how the idea subbliminally got put in my brain!

Leave a comment:

• FigmentJedi
    replied

Golden Horseshoe Revue is coming back for a month sometime next year.

Leave a comment:

• explodingboy
    replied

I think that could be cool! A throwback type situation!

Leave a comment:

• Werner
    replied

I like it!

Leave a comment:

• christianAdam
    started a topic [Idea] Retro theme?

Retro theme?

Driving home last night I had an idea (which has probably already been brought up before) but here goes nothing...

What would you think if DLR took one month out of the year and did a total retro theme to a certain era of Disneyland. They could have an on-line voting system the year before and whichever era wins Disneyland will deck out the park to reflect it. Bring back old music and themes, old CM costumes, even the large plastic umbrellas at the dining facilities! I know it wouldn't be EXACTLY the way it was in whatever era is chosen but it would be pretty cool to kind of get a peek into what it was like, or even just bring back old memories to the young at heart that remember Disneyland the way it used to be.

Just an idea, your thoughts?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X