This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] tomorrowland

and body have ideas for a new tomorrowland?
    it hink it should be themed tho a industry park
    star tours is the space transportation
    space mountain a devloment company
    tron(encom) a computer center
    please share your ideas
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Re: tomorrowland

I work in the Irvine Spectrum. It's an industrial park. Ever been there? It's the most boring place. Ever.

Comment

A transportation hub worked very well in the past with rockets, peoplemover, and monorails all moving around and through each other. I suggest a return to this model.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
        A transportation hub worked very well in the past with rockets, peoplemover, and monorails all moving around and through each other. I suggest a return to this model.
        This. I think that the land would benefit greatly from a reincarnation of the peoplemover and more emphasis on motion when you enter the land. The kinetic energy that these vehicles add to the land really conveys the idea of "tomorrow", of constant motion and progress into the future.

Comment

This was my idea

They could make all of Tomorrowland a Stark "Expo" place a giant Arc Reactor in the middle of Tomorrowland. Change the Autopia cars to be electric and run on mini Arc Reactors, The subs could run on them, the Monorail. They could power the ships on Space Mountain. Buzz and StarTours would work on that idea, but I could see them install round or triangular/round glowing discs on all the vehicles. Heck you would even make Iron Man "Glow with the Show" shirts.

Comment

the transportation idea i like
            Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X