This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland soundtrack

I've seen a soundtrack that has all of the ride music, and pretty much all the popular songs you hear in the park. The cover of the CD was red I believe, and it had a tuba on it. I can't remember what the CD is called, and it's bugging me. I really want to find it
    Last edited by Zeth; 10-24-2012, 11:15 AM.

Re: Disneyland soundtrack

All the music from the Park would require more than one CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
      All the music from the Park would require more than one CD.
      Not exactly all of the music, just the majority of the popular music. I know it had all of the ride music though.

Comment

I believe you are referring to A Musical History of Disneyland, which is a multiple CD set that was released in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the park. It is an excellent collection to own if you get the chance to pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Victoria View Post
          I believe you are referring to A Musical History of Disneyland, which is a multiple CD set that was released in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the park. It is an excellent collection to own if you get the chance to pick it up.

Thats it! Thank you!

I used to listen to this CD on the long 4 hour road trips to Disneyland then I lost it. I'm not going to hesitate to replace it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X