This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tangled Meet and Greet Future

Just out of curiosity do you think once the new fantasy faire opens next year, they will keep the Tangled meet and greet in Fantasyland? I don't go often but when I do I really enjoy it and with Rapunzel's popularity I think they should keep it. What do you think though? Will they ax it when the new general princess area arrives? What would they even do with that small space? Personally I just don't want to see Flynn leave..

Re: Tangled Meet and Greet Future

ORDDU: It is the understanding of my sisters and me that Rapunzel will be moved over to the new princess meet and greet area as soon as it's been built. And we also understand that the little village they're building is inspired by Rapunzel's village so that would have to be another reason Rapunzel would be found there.

ORGOCH: 'sides that, it ain't right that poor ol' Gepedaphile got kicked outta his own place just 'cause Rapurplepunzel wanted to move in on his digs! I say gitter out so's a poor ol' man can git his house back!!

Comment

Originally posted by emilyinwonderland View Post
      Just out of curiosity do you think once the new fantasy faire opens next year, they will keep the Tangled meet and greet in Fantasyland? I don't go often but when I do I really enjoy it and with Rapunzel's popularity I think they should keep it. What do you think though? Will they ax it when the new general princess area arrives? What would they even do with that small space? Personally I just don't want to see Flynn leave..
      There has been indication from Disney that Repunzel will move to the new area.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Bring back the little German doll shoppe!
        Little and broken, but still good.

Comment

From what we understand, Rapunzel should be moving to the new Fantasy Faire area once it opens. As for the space, it'll be storage or back to the candy shoppe that it was before. But we'll know for certain once it gets closer to opening the new FF

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
            ORDDU: It is the understanding of my sisters and me that Rapunzel will be moved over to the new princess meet and greet area as soon as it's been built. And we also understand that the little village they're building is inspired by Rapunzel's village so that would have to be another reason Rapunzel would be found there.
            The area is inspired by all of the Princesses. The architecture takes aspects from each of the movies and blends them into a cohesive space!

Comment

Indeed, it's inspired by all of them, so another reason why Rapunzel should move.

Comment

ORDDU: From the artwork we have seen, there is a water fountain being built that has a sculpture of Rapunzel's tower at the center.

Comment

Here's a picture of the model:

Click image for larger version

Name:	fantasyland-faire-dl-wdi-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	7345200

Disneyland Fantasy Faire Models and a New Show for Both Coasts? | The Disney Blog

Though it's beyond creepy the way they've turned a prison into something charming.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X