This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Candlelight narrators announced

only know who a few select are from the list.
    My Art site
    http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Re: Candlelight narrators announced

Dec. 1-2: Dennis Haysbert (actor)*
    Dec. 3-5: Kurt Russell (actor and Disney Legend)
    Dec. 6-8: TBA
    Dec. 9-11: Lou Diamond Phillips (actor)
    Dec. 12-13: Dick Van Dyke (actor and Disney Legend)
    Dec. 14: Marcia Gay Harden (actress)
    Dec. 15-16: Patricia Heaton (actress)
    Dec. 17-19: Molly Ringwald (actress)
    Dec. 20: Dennis Haysbert (actor)

I think I may try to make at least one of those. Would love to see Molly Ringwald and Marcia Gay Harden. Kurt Russle to and of course Dick Van Dyke!

I remember we were there when Jon Voigt spoke and hours before the show started he came walking by us and we all got to shake his hand and have a few hellos with him. It was a treat.

Ta Da!

Comment

I missed Dick Van Dyke the last time he read. I'll be there on either the 12th or 13th with bells on.

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
        Dec. 1-2: Dennis Haysbert (actor)*
        Dec. 3-5: Kurt Russell (actor and Disney Legend)
        Dec. 6-8: TBA
        Dec. 9-11: Lou Diamond Phillips (actor)
        Dec. 12-13: Dick Van Dyke (actor and Disney Legend)
        Dec. 14: Marcia Gay Harden (actress)
        Dec. 15-16: Patricia Heaton (actress)
        Dec. 17-19: Molly Ringwald (actress)
        Dec. 20: Dennis Haysbert (actor)

I think I may try to make at least one of those. Would love to see Molly Ringwald and Marcia Gay Harden. Kurt Russle to and of course Dick Van Dyke!

I remember we were there when Jon Voigt spoke and hours before the show started he came walking by us and we all got to shake his hand and have a few hellos with him. It was a treat.

AWESOME~~

but who is Dennis Haysbert?? LOL I have no idea who he is! I am not young, i just turned 33 on wednesday, but i never ever heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
          AWESOME~~

but who is Dennis Haysbert?? LOL I have no idea who he is! I am not young, i just turned 33 on wednesday, but i never ever heard of him.
          the president on 24 and the All State commercial guy.

Comment

Did you say... All State?

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
              Yeah, it's kinda hard to give a change in voice over a forum thread...but I got your innuendo

Ta Da!

Comment

Hope Neil patrick Harris fills the TBA slot. Saw him narrate at EPCOT a couple of years ago, he was really good.
                I actually heard this said by a CM over the loud speakers at Big Thunder in 1995, "Please do not sit on the rocks. You will fall...and you will die."

Comment

Originally posted by clippers6 View Post
                  the president on 24 and the All State commercial guy.
                  Originally posted by almandot View Post
                  Originally posted by clara View Post
                  Yeah, it's kinda hard to give a change in voice over a forum thread...but I got your innuendo

OHHHHHHH OKAY!! I got ya now!! i know who you are talking about!! HAAAAA nice with the ALLSTATE thing!

:lol::lol::lol:

Comment

Does this mean those ugly rafters are gonna be up the whole time blocking the train??? I really hate this boring event. It has nothing to do with Disney and is a crowd nightmare.

Comment

It would be a dream come true to see Dick Van Dyke narrate it. Hope we get spots!

Comment

Originally posted by churros9 View Post
                        Hope Neil patrick Harris fills the TBA slot. Saw him narrate at EPCOT a couple of years ago, he was really good.
                        My exact thought and experience. I'm considering a visit for those TBA slots now. Hopefully more details come out soon about packages and such.

Conicidentally when they announced the Epcot narrators the 5th-7th was TBA. I don't know if they filled those days in. I'm going to the end of thier holidays so not doing another CP there.
                        Be Cool Stay in School!
                        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
                          Does this mean those ugly rafters are gonna be up the whole time blocking the train??? I really hate this boring event. It has nothing to do with Disney and is a crowd nightmare.

omg i thought i was the only one who felt this way.. i am so glad i am not!!

Comment

omg i thought i was the only one who felt this way.. i am so glad i am not!!
                            No, your not the only one who feels that way. They really need to move this to the Fantasyland theater, it has outgrown Main Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneymike View Post
                              No, your not the only one who feels that way. They really need to move this to the Fantasyland theater, it has outgrown Main Street.
                              No kidding, once you're in the park you are pretty trapped until that thing is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneymike View Post
                                I'd put money on it that happens in a year. Because it means more seats to charge for.
                                Be Cool Stay in School!
                                Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by TCadillac View Post
                                  No kidding, once you're in the park you are pretty trapped until that thing is over.
                                  i know right!?? that is why i dread even being near main st when the candle parade is going on!

Comment

So let's get the info for the dinner packages with reserved seating out there. I have a three and a half year old daughter who will go nuts to see Burt from Mary Poppins!

Comment

i know right!?? that is why i dread even being near main st when the candle parade is going on!
                                      Yeah, last year we took the monorail out of the park. Long walk back to the hotel that night!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsantora View Post
                                        So let's get the info for the dinner packages with reserved seating out there. I have a three and a half year old daughter who will go nuts to see Burt from Mary Poppins!
                                        Dinner ressies? for Candle parade?? i didn't know they did such a thing.... i know at Epcot they do, but not at Disneyland....????

i just read that the dining packages have not been annnounced YET

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X