This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Carthay terrazzo?

What is up with the Carthay restaurant entrance being reworked? I noticed when it opened a few months ago that the terrazzo had a lot of cracks in it, and perhaps that was not intentional after all. Anyone know what's going on? Anyone ever eat there?
    sigpic

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."
    - - Walt Disney

Re: Carthay terrazzo?

I heard that there is an ADA issue with the way that it was and so they are reworking the curbs in that area...

Comment

I was wondering the same. Each week when I read Dateline Disneyland, I mean to search, but have always forgotten. Does anyone know for sure why? Searching doesn't seem to yield any answer as to why, only that it is happening.

Comment

I don't know but yesterday there was a little concrete mixer .....
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by jsanch2 View Post
          I heard that there is an ADA issue with the way that it was and so they are reworking the curbs in that area...
          Aahh, that's interesting. My friends and I saw the beautifully themed construction walls around the entrance, and I walked up to a CM there to ask. He was coy but admitted there was work going on behind them.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X