Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costumes during the day prior to Mickey's Halloween Party?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Costumes during the day prior to Mickey's Halloween Party?

If we're going to Mickey's Halloween Party tomorrow and want to arrive at opening for a full day, can we wear our costumes all day? Or will they make us change and wait till closer to party time? Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Costumes during the day prior to Mickey's Halloween Party?

Originally posted by SmallWorldNinja View Post
    If we're going to Mickey's Halloween Party tomorrow and want to arrive at opening for a full day, can we wear our costumes all day? Or will they make us change and wait till closer to party time? Thanks in advance for your help!
    no i do't think you can, you will have to wear your costume up to 3 hours prior to event.. that is when the ticket holders for the Halloween party are allowed into park.

Comment

Taken straight from the Halloween event website
      • Admission to the Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the event's start time.
      • Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Disneyland Resort Halloween event to which they have valid tickets

Comment

I was there yesterday(monday) and there were lot of adults in costumes at both parks in the morning. I did see a cast member talking to a family that had a lot of face paint on outside the gates that looked like they were not going to get in, but it seemed the rules were not being enforced, even for Disney costumes. Just be prepared either way.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallWorldNinja View Post
          i was at the park at noon on monday and saw numerous people on the tram, and in the park in their costumes. the park closed at 6pm that day...with the MHP starting at 6pm I believe.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X