Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Baby swap + Fast Pass? First time going with baby...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Baby swap + Fast Pass? First time going with baby...

Hey everyone,

I read somewhere online that my wife and I could use the baby swap (card?) in the fast pass line. Is this still in effect? I read this on a thread from 2007 on some other site. I hope it is.

Our boy will be 5 months when we go early December. We're really looking forward to seeing DL for the holidays for the first time with our new son. Who else has gone with a baby that age? Are the baby care centers convenient at both DL and DCA? Thanks so much!

Re: Baby swap + Fast Pass? First time going with baby...

i believe if you both have fastpasses for that time, they'll give you a babyswap pass when you get to the front. the person with the babyswap pass will actually enter through the exit lane, so sometimes they'll get on faster than having a fastpass.

as for bringing a baby that age, check out this thread:
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...nd-advice.html

there's tons of advice, especially about the baby centers.

have fun!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you actually only need to show one fastpass when you enter/get your baby swap pass. Therefore, you could double-up on fastpasses, with each of you getting a fastpass for a separate ride, but then using the baby swap for both of you to ride on each ride.

Comment

Originally posted by sgtfox View Post
        Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you actually only need to show one fastpass when you enter/get your baby swap pass. Therefore, you could double-up on fastpasses, with each of you getting a fastpass for a separate ride, but then using the baby swap for both of you to ride on each ride.
        Interesting...interesting indeed :thumbup:

Comment

Yes you can show only 1 fp at the attraction and get a switch pass, so you could have 1 fp for one attraction and 1 for another and get switch passes for both. The baby centers are awesome. My wife loved them. They are a nice quiet break and a great place to go to warm up in the winter.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X