Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

    Dear Disneyland experts: how can this Canadian park-hop with my spouse and wee ones for 6 or 7 days? No more than 5-day park-hoppers? What the deuce??!

    Our Disney visits are few and far between, and we want to take it all in without breaking the bank. (you know how the Loonie has a mind of its own...)

    Thanks for any suggestions!



  • #2
    Re: This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

    Are you staying onsite? There is a slim possibility they may add days if you are staying at a DLR hotel. For the most part, tickets are available up to 5 days and then you have to purchase a new PH pass. Good luck!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

      Not a Canuck myself but I know a lot have gotten tickets through flightcentre.ca.

      They used to have longer stay tickets but I don't know if they do anymore. If you are going in 2012 you might be able to find someone with longer tickets left that they purchased earlier in the year for resale purposes. Otherwise you may be out of luck.

      Another suggestion though is if you have a friend in Australia or New Zealand they often can get longer tickets than we can purchase through expedia.


      If you are stuck with just 5 days, consider seeing other sites, like seaworld, Knotts or Universal studios.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

        5 days is the max now, which really sucks. Hopefully with the new ticket enforcements happening (ID etc) they can bring back the 7/8 day tickets.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

          Would it maybe be worth buying an AP at that point? If you end up having to buy a 5 day plus an additional 1 or 2 day (if you can't find another option), you'd end up possibly saving a little plus getting discounts on food and merchandise.


          Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

            Depending on your travel dates, there may be special offers or convention rates that could be available to you. For example, if you will be traveling in early October, the Gay Days convention rate could allow you to purchase 5 day hoppers and 2 day hoppers at a substantial discount. That convention also offers discounted hotel rooms.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

              take a look at the blackout calendar for the deluxe annual pass. if your trip doesn't fall on the blackout dates then, like kelly mentioned, it will actually be cheaper in the long run to get annual passes since the price of a five day hopper plus a two day hopper is more expensive than the pass, plus the pass offers discounts at restaurants and on merchandise.

              Blockout Dates | Deluxe Annual Passport | Disneyland Resort

              "oh, i just love happy endings!"




              Comment


              • #8
                Re: This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

                Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                If you are going in 2012 you might be able to find someone with longer tickets left that they purchased earlier in the year for resale purposes.
                Disney tickets are non-transferable so you can't buy someone's extra days or unused tickets.
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

                  Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                  Not a Canuck myself but I know a lot have gotten tickets through flightcentre.ca.

                  They used to have longer stay tickets but I don't know if they do anymore. If you are going in 2012 you might be able to find someone with longer tickets left that they purchased earlier in the year for resale purposes. Otherwise you may be out of luck.

                  Another suggestion though is if you have a friend in Australia or New Zealand they often can get longer tickets than we can purchase through expedia.


                  If you are stuck with just 5 days, consider seeing other sites, like seaworld, Knotts or Universal studios.
                  Buying used tickets will leave you outside the gates and out of pocket whatever you paid for those tickets.Disneyland has cracked down on resale tickets.

                  ---------- Post added 11-03-2012 at 11:00 AM ----------

                  We cashed in our Airmiles for 2 5 day hoppers and will upgrade to AP's.If you had Airmiles that would be an option.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: This Canadian needs a 6 or 7 day park hopper!

                    Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                    Disney tickets are non-transferable so you can't buy someone's extra days or unused tickets.
                    Originally posted by Susie63 View Post
                    Buying used tickets will leave you outside the gates and out of pocket whatever you paid for those tickets.Disneyland has cracked down on resale tickets.

                    ---------- Post added 11-03-2012 at 11:00 AM ----------

                    We cashed in our Airmiles for 2 5 day hoppers and will upgrade to AP's.If you had Airmiles that would be an option.

                    Tickets purchased for resale, such as resellers like AAA, LMT, Cosco, Travelocity and flightcentre whom I mentioned are 100% legitimate.
                    Be Cool Stay in School!
                    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X