Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Why no more Micechat podcasts?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Why no more Micechat podcasts?

If this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move it mods but I didnt know where exactly to put it.

I was just wondering why there havent been any more Micechat podcasts? Was it purely a time constraint and getting everyone together issue? I really enjoyed looking forward to downloading and listening to them every month and with all the latest stuff going on what with Disney buying Lucasfilm I was interested in hearing what you guys had to say in that format but the podcast has been silent for about three months now. I believe the last podcast was shortly after the openning of Carsland. Anyway I'm just a fan and I'm sure others were wondering if there was going to be any more Micechat podcasts or if they are done for good Thanks!
    My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Re: Why no more Micechat podcasts?

They have plans for more
    They been really busy right now
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Re: Why no more Micechat podcasts?

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
      They have plans for more
      They been really busy right now
      Ahhhh....good!
      For the love of Disney....:yea: