Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Magical Disneyland Resort Miniature Models Time lapse - Tilt Shift effect

Here's a tilt-shift video that I put together to try and achieve a miniature model look. Took hundreds of pictures to create this video.

Hope you guys like it.

Watch it in HD.

Last edited by SoCalbma; 11-05-2012, 10:13 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Magical Disneyland Resort Miniature Models Time lapse - Tilt Shift effect

what is the music from? nice work! I have wondered why disney didnt make one for disneyland after they did a couple WDW ones and even one for DL Paris and the cruise line.

Comment

Awesome work! Love it!
      Life is far too short for bland food!

Flickr page: www.flickr.com/ringoffirehotsauce
      You Tube: www.youtube.com/ringoffireguy
      Facebook: http://profile.to/michaelgreening/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/RingofFire1
      Personal website: www.mikeanddianes.com

Comment

Unbelievably well done...thanks for posting it!

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Cool!

Love the shot at 1:33 how you did some color correction to make it all the more magical.

Comment

Awesome!
              For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Great work as always!

Question: Did you use a tripod when you shot these and if so did any cast members or security give you any problems about it? I like taking night shots but I'm apprehensive about taking my full-size tripod along with me. I have a gorillapod but it takes me forever to get a properly balanced shot with it.
                Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Amazing! I especially love the Paradise Pier scene.
                  Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
                  You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

Very cool!
                    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

what software did you use
                      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Holy hell.... Mission accomplished! If your goal was to make it look like miniatures come to life, you win, seriously. It looks like an Olszewski sculpture come to life.

Comment

Very nice. Is that a different type of tilt-shift? Aren't usually done in a more horizontal fashion with the blurring? Love it, thanks for all the work.
                          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Great job - Very Cool ! ! ! Really enjoyed it ! Thank you !

Gold Mickey says:
                            WOW - it gets the Disney Wow Factor !

Comment

Thanks guys for watching! I will continue to update it as soon I get more shot of the park and also improve on the video. I wish I can use an extremely tall ladders at the park because it works better if you are above the objects.

Originally posted by Disney Vault View Post
                              what is the music from?
                              I used royalty free music called "Enchanting Adventures"

Originally posted by G24T View Post
                              Question: Did you use a tripod when you shot these and if so did any cast members or security give you any problems about it?
                              Yes, I did use a tripod.

I remembered reading a thread on here about a ban on tripod. As for me, I been using a tripod for many things at the resort over the year and I have never been approached by cast members or security.

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
                              what software did you use
                              I used Sony Vegas.

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
                              Very nice. Is that a different type of tilt-shift? Aren't usually done in a more horizontal fashion with the blurring? Love it, thanks for all the work.
                              I've decided to try something new. I want it to cover more coverage than using the horizontal method.
                              My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                              http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X