This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Sure Miss Miner Forty-Niners In DCA

Considering questions about where Billy Hill is this week and the elimination of the Miner Forty-Niners from DCA, is there a plan to eliminate all live entertainment that does not promote a larger event? While I am sure Disney does not care, they are about to lose a Premium AP that has visited the Park since 1955. There is a lot more to visiting the Parks than E-Ticket attractions.

Re: Sure Miss Miner Forty-Niners In DCA

They already lost this AP. :ap:

I'm wondering the same thing. It's disappointing. They're starting to cut back on SO much just for the sake of money.

Comment

Originally posted by AhpalovestheDuck View Post
      Considering questions about where Billy Hill is this week and the elimination of the Miner Forty-Niners from DCA, is there a plan to eliminate all live entertainment that does not promote a larger event? While I am sure Disney does not care, they are about to lose a Premium AP that has visited the Park since 1955. There is a lot more to visiting the Parks than E-Ticket attractions.
      The Mariachi Divas, Dapper Dans, Citizens of Buena Vista Street, Happy Camper, Five and Dime, the Bootstrappers, Pearly Band, Disneyland Band, Red Car News Boys, Minnies Fly Girls, Laughing Stock Co and all the others I've probably missed out on still perform in the park. Loosing one act (which was replaced by several new ones) does not mean Disney is getting rid of all of the small scale live entertainment.

Comment

The Miner Forty-Niners were removed as Minnie's Fly Girls were added, so it can't be claimed that the number of live entertainment offerings in DCA dropped. I happened to prefer the Miner Forty-Niners. But there are still many high-quality performing groups at the Resort.

Comment

i thought it was there contract was up.....
          Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMinParadise View Post
            The Miner Forty-Niners were removed as Minnie's Fly Girls were added, so it can't be claimed that the number of live entertainment offerings in DCA dropped. I happened to prefer the Miner Forty-Niners. But there are still many high-quality performing groups at the Resort.
            and a few months later they added Happy Camper, Just Add Water, Red Car News Boys, Five and Dime, and DJ's Cars Show.

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
              i thought it was there contract was up.....
              Me too.
              For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X