Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jingle Jangle Jamboree with Santas and including Billiy Hill starts November 12th

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMF
    replied
    Re: Jingle Jangle Jamboree with Santas and including Billiy Hill starts November 12th

"Jingle Jangle Jamboree"? Sounds like it was named by Bob Dylan.

Leave a comment:

• ccinsf
    replied
    Re: Jingle Jangle Jamboree with Santas and including Billiy Hill starts November 12th

No reindeer. No cast member parties. Lying to the public about Candlelight Processional. Merry Christmas.

(I'm still in the 'being a jerk' stage of grief over Candlelight).

Leave a comment:

• dfan07
    replied

Originally posted by clara View Post
    Yay! But still...boo that there will be no reindeer...right? I heard there will be no reindeer, correct?
    Don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• wiigirl
    replied

Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

Yay! But still...boo that there will be no reindeer...right? I heard there will be no reindeer, correct?

Leave a comment:

• mratigan
    replied

im surprised they are going to keep the jamboree going

Leave a comment:

• Acpisme
    replied

Good to know! Thank you~

Leave a comment:

• Jingle Jangle Jamboree with Santas and including Billiy Hill starts November 12th

Here comes Santa Claus!

Once again, Santa and Mrs. Claus are making the trip down from the North Pole to enjoy a special visit with everyone at Big Thunder Ranch in FrontierlandHoliday Hillbillies take to the stage, expect holiday tunes with a humorous twist and maybe even a singalong.
    Of course, the Jingle Jangle Jamboree is also the place in Disneyland
    Last edited by swampymarsh; 11-06-2012, 10:07 AM.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X