This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Half-Marathon

Does anyone have the dates for the Half-Marathon next year? Usually in August/September??
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Re: Disneyland Half-Marathon

I suspect the same month, There seems to be a different one/new one on the official site? Something similar it seems
    Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend | Official Site | runDisney

Comment

The Disneyland Half Marathon is always held on Sunday during Labor Day Weekend. This years Official Race Program says on the back page "Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend: Aug. 30 - Sept. 1, 2013". I remember after running it myself it was nice to have that Monday (Labor Day) off from work to recover.
      "Anything's possible at Disneyland." - Walt Disney, 1965

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
        The Disneyland Half Marathon is always held on Sunday during Labor Day Weekend. This years Official Race Program says on the back page "Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend: Aug. 30 - Sept. 1, 2013". I remember after running it myself it was nice to have that Monday (Labor Day) off from work to recover.

Thanks!
        For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by wiigirl View Post
          Thanks!
          No problem.
          I was searching for the date myself about a month ago because my sister and I will be signing up for next years run when registration opens. She's planning a trip to WDW for early November 2013 and invited me to join her. When I found out the Food & Wine Festival has a half marathon I suggested we both go for the Coast to Coast medal. She said, "Sign me up". So after not running a half marathon since 2010 I'll be running in two within two months of each other. I'm starting to question my sanity.

Comment

thanks!
            To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
              No problem.
              I was searching for the date myself about a month ago because my sister and I will be signing up for next years run when registration opens. She's planning a trip to WDW for early November 2013 and invited me to join her. When I found out the Food & Wine Festival has a half marathon I suggested we both go for the Coast to Coast medal. She said, "Sign me up". So after not running a half marathon since 2010 I'll be running in two within two months of each other. I'm starting to question my sanity.
              Remember what they say...when you run a half-marathon, you are only half crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpinemaps View Post
                Remember what they say...when you run a half-marathon, you are only half crazy.
                Lol! Thanks. Nice to know I'm not losing it completely.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X