Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

New Christmas Comercial featuring Cars Land Christmas

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video New Christmas Comercial featuring Cars Land Christmas

DIsney Parks Youtube account released this video and I like the way it shows off the Cars Land Decorations and i hope they are accurate.

Check it out -> Disneyland Resort- "Mater Bells" TV Spot - YouTube
    Enter into new Frontiers of Fantasy....... Today.......... Tomorrow.................Forever.........

Re: New Christmas Comercial featuring Cars Land Christmas

Not terrible, just hope there is going to more ads than ones featuring cars land, and cars characters.
    Check Out my Instagram - http://instagram.com/bradinsocal

Comment

Aww! This video makes me more excited now.

Comment

I just saw it on TV. So exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just saw the commercial about 15 minutes ago. It's cute and I know they want to keep promoting the heck out of Cars Land and BVS, but I like my DL Christmas commercials more schmaltzy. Mater singing Winter Wonderland doesn't exactly get me into the "Christmas at Disneyland" spirit...

Comment

Saw it on tv earlier I hope they still play their small world commercial I really like that one

Comment

WHEEEE I can't wait too see it in person,I hope I have enough time to see all the new stuff!?
              I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

I agree I like the commercial but Mater singing in it is kind of annoying and does not feel very Christmas-y

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X