Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

World of Color Holiday Show

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] World of Color Holiday Show

Does anyone know yet if Disney is going make a holiday world of color show? Also what are your thoughts about the idea?
    No Holiday Show
    11.76%
    Yes, A full length Holiday show
    64.71%
    Yes, have one holiday show and one world of color show
    11.76%
    Only have a little intro for the holidays
    11.76%
    other
    0.00%

Re: World of Color Holiday Show

They are not this year for sure. Just adding a Prep & Landing segment.

I really hope they do though. I feel like a lot of things at Disneyland could get great holiday layovers.

Having a great Holiday water show only playing 2 months out of the year could be a great investment & majorly popular.

Comment

Originally posted by BlAcKoUt510 View Post
      Having a great Holiday water show only playing 2 months out of the year could be a great investment & majorly popular.

A lot of people complain about the attraction overlays that take aways classic attractions for long lengths of time. Some suggest a split, if possible, layovers only during parties.

However I feel that Special WoCs would be great. While it would be simple to show the regular and special in the same night. Many guests don't have an option of which version they would see. Because of viewing area capacity and also sleeping needs of children are limiting.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I preferred when DCA had nothing since I don't celebrate. It was always a breath of fresh air to me when we took a break & hopped to DCA.

Comment

Judging by Disney's current trends, not gonna happen...unless they can price it, package it, and sell it as a party.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X