Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Wall-e Robot ever appear at the park?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does the Wall-e Robot ever appear at the park?

I remember when the movie came out Disney built a full scale Robot and toured him around. Has anyone ever seen him in the park after the movie was no longer being promoted? My son loves Wall-e and would be blown away to see him in person!

Re: Does the Wall-e Robot ever appear at the park?

Sadly,no.
    But he is still around. WDI keeps him at there campus and will take out in public now and then. I got a picture of him in July at the Disneyania sale.
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

The parks dont have much to offer for wall-e fans. Wall-e is my favorite disney movie and would love to see the actual robot

Comment

They need to have a roped-off runway in TL with a little door where R2-D2 & WALL-E (and whatever else) can roll out periodically to be seen by and interact with the guests. Having it be a lengthy raised, roped off area should assure that the robots don't run over any little kids' toes or whatever else the management is worried about.
        "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." - ​Walt Disney

Comment

When the movie came out, I heard he would be at the parks. I was so excited! When I asked cast members where/when I might see him (even generally), all I ever got was, 'oh, we never know. It's a surprise!' I was so pissed. I never did get to see him. Aside from Stitch, he's my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by 1disneynut2another View Post
            My son loves Wall-e and would be blown away to see him in person!

i concur!!!!!
            Props to Poisonedapples for the cool sig!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X