This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Santa on Buena Vista Street - California Adventure

Well this was a pleasant sight to see. SANTA in Disney California adventure.

Is this the first time ever that you could meet Santa in the Disneyland reosrt let alone California Adventure? I must say it fits the theming of the old department store perfect

Pictures below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SlRTWHOZgQ

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Re: Santa on Buena Vista Street - California Adventure

Santa has been in DL for many years. I don't know about DCA though.

Comment

Cool pictures! I love this location for him and the elf attendants are very cute

You could previously meet Santa in DCA back when they had the christmas beach bash in Sunshine Plaza. Then later they moved him to the Seaside Pavilion gazebo in Paradise Pier.
      - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

What ever happened to Santa arriving on Thanksgiving Day, after a year away making toys for all the good girls and boys? Now he just shows up one day, without his grand entrance in the parade.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

^I know. =(

Comment

What a perfect place to put him!

Yeah, the Christmas creep is definitely on the creep again. I started hearing Christmas carols in stores the day after Halloween. I can understand stocking the shelves that early, but come on!

Comment

I saw him on Friday night. It was late and no one was in line to take pictures with him

Comment

i like that, they should have a mickey with him

Comment

I absolutely adore the fact that they put him in Elias and Co. How classy is that? Superb job Imagineers.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                    I absolutely adore the fact that they put him in Elias and Co. How classy is that? Superb job Imagineers.
                    I second that!

Comment

As far as DCA is concerned, Santa was previously found several years ago at the waterfall on the backside of Grizzly Peak (by the parade route, near the vineyards). He was then moved to Santa's Beach Bash at Sunshine Plaza. When the DCA re-imagination started taking shape, Santa took up residence at the Gazebo at Paradise Pier. And now he can be found at the Elias and Co. location.

If anybody's curious, When he greets at Disneyland he is no longer at the cabin at Big Thunder Ranch. He's located inside the Jingle Jangle Jamboree, to the left of the entrance and past the games. I was told that if it rains, then he will head for the cabin, but otherwise that will be his place for this year.

Comment

Cool pictures
                        For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Reminds me of when me and my grandparents went shopping at Macy's THE ORIGINAL!!!!!

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
                          IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                            Totally agree. Elias and Co. might be a massive marketing technique, but the fact that it's functioning like an actual department store and not just a retail location is wonderful.

Comment

So, does this mean that both DCA & DL will have Santa visiting both places at the same time? Elias & Co AND Jingle Jangle Jamboree?

I well remember Dept Store Santas from when I was a kid. Of course, Mom always used the 'That's Santa's helper, Santa's too busy right now' explanation, which worked for me when I would see Santa at May Company, Sears, AND Broadway Dept Stores!
                              "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X