Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anabella $66 Rate Back For Select Nov and Dec Dates - Limited Availability - Hurry

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Anabella $66 Rate Back For Select Nov and Dec Dates - Limited Availability - Hurry

IT'S BACK! Anabella's Special Route 66 Rate Is Available Again For a Limited Time:

The Anabella Hotel is offering a very special $66 rate
    on select dates in November and December to Micechatters who call
    1-800-863-4888 and use the
    secret code of "MiceChat Route 66".

Be Lightning McQueen quick to get this price as supply is very limited!
    You'd be Sally not to stay at the Anabella for such an incredible rate!

BE QUICK, THESE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY!

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Anabella $66 Rate Back For Select Nov and Dec Dates - Limited Availability - Hurr

Dates for this week have also been added: November 14-16. Great from a spur of the moment trip!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Re: Anabella $66 Rate Back For Select Nov and Dec Dates - Limited Availability - Hurr

A friend of my just stayed here with her family and said it was very nice and an amazing value.

Comment

Sweet! Thanks!
        For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

this is great just wish there was some for my birthday December 15th since i was planning celebrating in Anaheim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X