Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Car rental company from LAX?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car rental company from LAX?

Any recommendations? Any companies to avoid? Are there any companies in the terminal, or do we need to take a bus to a remote site?? Thanks in advance for your input.

Re: Car rental company from LAX?

all of the rental car company you will need that a bus to a remote site.
    At LAX there is NO in the terminal.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

rent off site so they don't charge you airport fees. Do you have to rent a car?? Does your hotel have a shuttle service or take the Disney shuttle. If you are staying in just Anaheim look into the Disney shuttle and the trolleys that run around Anaheim.
      aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
      isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Originally posted by Sters
        Any recommendations? Any companies to avoid? Are there any companies in the terminal, or do we need to take a bus to a remote site?? Thanks in advance for your input.
        i used Ace rent a car last november, no problem I got a PT cruiser for $14.95 a day
        THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Comment

I always prefer Dollar as they give me a discount rate. Their complimentary busses to/from LAX to their office run on average every 5-10 mins. I found them to be very convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
            I always prefer Dollar as they give me a discount rate. Their complimentary busses to/from LAX to their office run on average every 5-10 mins. I found them to be very convenient.
            Are you saying that the Dollar site is off the airport, and hence I can avoid the above mentioned airport fees?

Comment

If you are looking for value, Fox is usually cheaper than most. We rented from them twice and never had a problem, in fact, the last time the car was better and cheaper than I originally booked. They are off site and you have to take the shuttle, but it wasn't a big deal. They do keep regular hours so if you are arriving/departing very early/late, then go with a bigger company. Good luck!

Comment

Have you thought about trying Priceline or Hotwire???
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

No, hadn't thought to use Priceline or Hotwire. I'll give that a try. Thanks for the tip! So far, even with Entertainment book or similar coupons, there isn't very much variation in price. I know a few years back, we got a free Emerald Club membership by following a tip on Mousesavers, and it was great to just go and pick up the car and drive off! So, if there is no cost savings, I'll go for convenience. Unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with LAX.

And yes, must have car. Will be doing Granny's 95th birthday party and Legoland as well.

Thanks for all your help! So far, I'm not hearing any "For the love of God, do NOT use this company!" so that's good to hear.

Comment

No, hadn't thought to use Priceline or Hotwire. I'll give that a try. Thanks for the tip! So far, even with Entertainment book or similar coupons, there isn't very much variation in price. I know a few years back, we got a free Emerald Club membership by following a tip on Mousesavers, and it was great to just go and pick up the car and drive off! So, if there is no cost savings, I'll go for convenience. Unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with LAX.

And yes, must have car. Will be doing Granny's 95th birthday party and Legoland as well.

Thanks for all your help! So far, I'm not hearing any "For the love of God, do NOT use this company!" so that's good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by tahoebob54
                      i used Ace rent a car last november, no problem I got a PT cruiser for $14.95 a day
                      Wow! I was out there last November. Wish I'd known about that deal. However, since I was out there by myself, my sub-compact Chevy Cobalt from Alamo was okay, I guess. Wimper.
                      ------------------
                      DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
                      http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X