Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Missing Seat - Screamin California ?

Can anyone tell me why there is a missing seat in row 5 on the green train? I don't understand the benefit of this (maybe for single riders), or if something happened to this cart. Does anyone have the background on this? Would be much appreciated. Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SlRTWHOZgQ

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Re: Missing Seat - Screamin California ?

It's a transfer seat for a wheelchair person. They can move from the wheelchair to that seat, then slide further down into a seat with a harness.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
      It's a transfer seat for a wheelchair person. They can move from the wheelchair to that seat, then slide further down into a seat with a harness.
      Thank you for clarifying. I searched all over google and couldn't find anything. Ive rode CS about 30 times and have somehow never noticed the two 23 pass carts
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SlRTWHOZgQ

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Is that a bigger restraint on the seat where the young boy is sitting? I don't remember having such a large head brace pad when I rode CS. Would make sense if it was.
        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

i dont think so
          Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Oh wow. I have never seen this! It is a happy day when I learn something new about the resort.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X