Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

What not to miss this Holiday season.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What not to miss this Holiday season.

I typically spend a lot of evening at Disneyland during the Christmas season, due to friends and family visiting. I knew I needed surgery but now it looks like it will be in the next few weeks, and I am not sure as when I will recover so not sure if I'll be able to get to Disneyland until possibly after the new year.
    So what should I try to do before my operation: Rides, foods, shows and more?

Last night we watched Fireworks and went on HMH before I was worn out.

Suggestions?
    Last edited by PetiteMortKvsh; 11-17-2012, 08:56 PM.
    Little and broken, but still good.

Re: What not to miss this Holiday season.

Ok. Not trying to be obtuse or anything, but you said that you spend a lot of time at Disneyland during Christmas season? So you are familiar with all that is going on? Then my suggestion is to do what you like best.

Comment

OP could possibly be asking whats new this year that shouldn't be missed based on other regulars experiences?

---------- Post added 11-17-2012 at 12:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by PetiteMortKvsh View Post
      Last night we watched Fireworks and went on MHM before I was worn out.
      Kvsh my love, what is "MHM"?? HMH perhaps?

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

LOL, Yes I did mean HMH! and Yes I am asking whats new this year that shouldn't be missed based on others experiences?
        Like food, shows or other stuff. Just cause I go often for the Christmas season, doesn't mean I do stuff for me. Typically I am with groups of people/family and end up doing what they want even if it means I am sitting outside the exit of a ride that I can't go on.
        So I'd like suggestions please.
        Little and broken, but still good.

Comment

Small World Holiday is always the best part of my Disneyland holiday!

Comment

The fake snow is quite cool, at least for those from Southern California that don't live in the mountains.

Comment

We went for the first time this week for the christmas season at dlr and I must say small world holiday and cars land are not to be missed!
              My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
              Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
              "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
              ~* Uncle Walt *~
              2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Comment

Mad T Party Band last two songs of each set. They are Christmas songs and the snow just makes it magical. I prefer Saturday nights and that night's Alice, she does a great job on the Christmas songs!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X