This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rides you used to like, but now avoid for some reason

I also adore Peter Pan's Flight, but rarely ride it due to the long line. Same goes for Alice.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateLover View Post
      I used to love the People Mover, but I havn't been on it in a while. Did they move the entrance? I keep looking every time I go, but can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking though and pass the word along if I find it...
      That's because it is now the Rocket Rods. But the line is like 3 hours long all the time because it is always breaking down. I hope they can figure out the issues and fix them, because I would hate to see the People Mover tracks not being used. Of course, a ride on those tracks is vital to the kinetic energy of Tomorrowland, so if they decide to scrap Rocket Rods, I'm sure they'll have a replacement lined up right away.

Comment

Tea Cups, but I never liked them..

Peter Pan is one, mostly because the wait time with very little enjoyment involved. I can go stand in line for 45 minutes and zoom around space!

There's a few that I tend to shy away from, but it's not so much "avoid" for any particular reason..

Winnie The Pooh comes to mind. Doesn't interest me. And apparently no one else on the planet.
        Storybook Land, I usually have a hard time getting people to ride it with me.. and I don't want to be that "one guy" who ends up on the boat by himself.
        Dumbo, seriously.. I haven't been on that thing since I was at least 9 or something. Only did Astro Orbitor once just to say I did it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimationGuy View Post
          Winnie The Pooh comes to mind. Doesn't interest me. And apparently no one else on the planet.
          I just ride to say "hi" to these fellas:

Click image for larger version

Name:	yeah.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	7346971

Without a doubt, the best part of the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by gatheringrosebuds View Post
            I just ride to say "hi" to these fellas:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25260[/ATTACH]

Without a doubt, the best part of the ride.
            If that wasn't there I probably would have only ridden it once... Now I ride it all the time haha
            Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

Submarines for me. Enjoyed it as a kid and hadn't been on it in YEARS. Rode it last year to see the Nemo changes. UGH so terribly boring and long and it took FOREVER to get off because we were the last sub in line. Won't ever ride it again. Autopia is another but that is mainly due to the usually horrible wait time.

Comment

Pirates. I have to go on it everytime i am at the park with someone, i think i am a bit tired of it and i avoid it at all costs.. and the subs, those are just lame

Comment

I wouldn't say there are any rides or attractions I avoid, but I no longer have any interest in ridng the Autopia. This was one of those rides I HAD to go on as soon as I was tall enough to ride solo, but now evokes nothing more than "meh." I'm not sure if it is the different perspective of an adult or changes made over the years, but when I was younger the cars seemed to have more pick-up and the overall experience seemed less regimented and more like a "highway of tomorrow."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X