Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 84th Birthday Mickey Mouse - and Happy 50th to the Disneyland Tree House.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Happy 84th Birthday Mickey Mouse - and Happy 50th to the Disneyland Tree House.

Happy 84th Birthday Mickey Mouse - and Happy 50th to the Disneyland Tree House.

Does anyone have any memories to share regarding Mickey or the Tree House? Pictures?

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
    An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

Re: Happy 84th Birthday Mickey Mouse - and Happy 50th to the Disneyland Tree House.

I just made a screenshot of one of the pages from my Disney website - to share with you all in honor of Mickey's Big Day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Project1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	7346934

An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

Comment

Re: Happy 84th Birthday Mickey Mouse - and Happy 50th to the Disneyland Tree House.

Are they doing anything at the park today?
      I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Howdy Pards,

Well, there he is...all these years later...standin' by Walt's side...lookin' off in the distance and dreamin'...

I wonder how many children that mouse has hugged over all these years?

That mouse brought laughter into the lives of folks who were in the middle of a great depression...a World War...a cold war...

"Just a little personality assigned to the purposes of laughter." that's how Walt described Mickey.

Could there truly be any higher calling in the world?

I have watched as children, trembling with joy, ran into that mouse's arms with smiles to be cherished for a lifetime. Makin' memories...so many millions of wonderful, delightful, joy-filled memories.

And, I was one of those kids who hurried home after school back in the 1950's...to enjoy
        an episode of the classic, original Mickey Mouse Club...

So...what do you give a mouse that has brought so much joy and happiness into your world for 84 happy years? What so many millions have given him over the years I suppose...our love.

Happy Birthday Mickey...and...uh...gosh...thanks Uncle Walt...

"Forever let us hold our banner high..."

Adios for now. Talk to ya on down the trail.

Wild Ol' Dan

I can hear the bronco's neighin', I can hear the cowboys sing,
        I'd like to be in Texas for the Round-up in the Spring."
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mickey!! Without you, the Disney name would have never existed!

Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom!
          Save
          Sav

Comment

Thank you Mickey for all of the memories and I hope to see you return to the big screen really soon.
            sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LordVader View Post
              Thank you Mickey for all of the memories and I hope to see you return to the big screen really soon.
              I heard a rumor that they are planning a full-length animated feature starring Mickey in the near future - full scale Disney treatment - not direct to video quality - total full animation - I hope this is true.

Comment

Disappointed in the local ABC news tonight. While they mentioned Mickey's birthday , they used a clip of him from 1980 leading the 25th anniversary parade. Couldn't they get something newer like Fantasmic?

Comment

Happy Birthday Mickey!
                  For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X