Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A strange question about Splash Mountain...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeee-va
    replied
    Re: A strange question about Splash Mountain...

I had no problem my last visit (though I haven't inspected my clothes). But the water severely discolored my friend's green hoodie (turned the parts that got wet from green to yellow). I believe she's discarded it now.

Leave a comment:

• swampymarsh
    replied

Originally posted by the mermaid View Post
    Hm, that's strange...
    I did bleach my roots on Friday, and they seemed fine. I went the next day and after Splash they were horribly plastic-y... maybe there was some chemical reaction or something? o.o
    Did you just use bleach?

Leave a comment:

• the mermaid
    replied

Originally posted by DrFink View Post
    I got drenched on Splash Mountain including my hair and it didn't feel any different than it would if I jumped in a swimming pool.
    Hm, that's strange...
    I did bleach my roots on Friday, and they seemed fine. I went the next day and after Splash they were horribly plastic-y... maybe there was some chemical reaction or something? o.o

Leave a comment:

• DrFink
    replied

I got drenched on Splash Mountain including my hair and it didn't feel any different than it would if I jumped in a swimming pool.

Leave a comment:

• LordVader
    replied

I honestly don't want to know. Probably the grease from the French fry friers. Or other things like that.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIPresume
    replied

I don't know what could be wrong but TWDC has very deep pockets. Time to call up a lawyer I'd say.

Leave a comment:

• the mermaid
    replied

Originally posted by disney4me2001 View Post
    I'm definitely not an expert, but I'd imagine that there must be a lot of chlorine in the water at the very least...
    That's what I thought too, but when I go swimming the chlorine has never done this to my hair, so maybe there are other chemicals?

Leave a comment:

• disney4me2001
    replied

I'm definitely not an expert, but I'd imagine that there must be a lot of chlorine in the water at the very least...

Leave a comment:

• A strange question about Splash Mountain...

So, I went on Splash yesterday tons of times, and I got absolutely drenched. My hair too.
    When it dried, the area that my hair had gotten wet felt like... crunchy plastic. My hair is super soft usually, so it's really weird! And then when I got home and washed my hair, it still feels like crunchy plastic.
    Has this ever happened to any of you? Anyone know exactly what chemicals are in the water so I can see if it's going to be forever damaged?
    Thanks! :shy:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X