This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Spring break

When is spring break 2013? I want to make a trip to the park late feb or early march but want to avoid the entire spring break season. Thanks.

Re: Spring break

spring break is the end of march. universities in the area on the quarter system and most high schools/middle schools/elementary schools will have their spring break the last week, so the 23rd through the 31st. universities in the area on the semester system are the third week, which would be the 16th through the 24th. vary rarely, though it does happen, schools will have spring break the first week of april.

in other words, you should be good to go!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Yeah, seems a bit early for spring break crowds.
      I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

Also some schools (as far as I know it's only elementary, middle, and high school but it could be universities too) have mid-winter break in usually the middle to end of February. I know a school that has this and spring break in April.

Comment

for my area(40 minutes from DLR)is about the last 2 weeks of march
          Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by bstone76 View Post
            trip to the park late feb or early march
            Originally posted by Meville View Post
            Yeah, seems a bit early for spring break crowds.
            Yeah, it will be fine.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I know to avoid presidents week (aka ski week) which is mid- feb. we are looking at going feb 21 - 24, I think.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I know to avoid presidents week (aka ski week) which is mid- feb. we are looking at going feb 21 - 24, I think.
                That will be a busy time. You will start on moderately busy weekdays because it's that holiday week and finish on a normally busy weekend. Can you go another time?
                Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

President's Day Weekend is really not all that bad. My school went down there that weekend and we were able to get on absolutely everything we wanted to in two days, even with our recording session and watching the other bands play. Sure, there wasn't walk ons all day, but the lines were much less than I thought they would be.
                  Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
                  You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                    That will be a busy time. You will start on moderately busy weekdays because it's that holiday week and finish on a normally busy weekend. Can you go another time?
                    Would the following weekend be better, feb 28 - march 3?

Comment

Would the following weekend be better, feb 28 - march 3?
                      You would then get a weekend which is normally busy, but Thursday and Friday morning would be great. If you do it then you could pack rides in right away, then use the weekend to view the shows and depend on FP.
                      Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X