Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swooshbear
    New MiceChatter
    • May 2012

Re: Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

Originally posted by AhpalovestheDuck View Post
    Nothing here. Anyone selected living over 500 miles away?
    I live in San Francisco and I got picked for Dec. 20th at 7:30pm.

Comment

• Natenob
      MiceChatter
      • Nov 2011

No tickets for me =/ Kinda disappointed because i entered the secound day you could for all but 5 of the shows. Congrats to all who got tickets.

Comment

• disneymademoiselle
        when you wish...
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by pinkertonfloyd View Post
        Same here... I put in as soon as they were made available too... I have to drive down from Sacramento so weekend dates we're my only choice.

With the amount of rejects on here, it makes me wonder. They didn't even advertise it that much...

Oh well...
        The 15th is my birthday and I am a HUGE fan of Patricia Heaton! I literally booked the trip just to see her narrate. I'm heartbroken because I would have paid for seats. Oh, well. That's life.

I entered using 4 passes and still missed out. It seems like selecting every time was anyone's only real shot.

It looks like you and I will be camping out together
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

Comment

• Malina
          MiceChatter

• Oct 2011

Did they do a lottery, fill up each date on a first-come-first-served basis or actually selectively choose people? I wonder.
          Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

• bstone76
            MiceChatter
            • Jan 2009

We did not get selected either. We are coming from Sacramento dec 13th - 16th. We had 2 people enter but I couldn't enter because I am not activating my pass until I get there on the 13th. What are they going to do with empty seats if people don't show up. If anyone is not using there tickets for dec 13, 14, or 15, PM me please. I am hoping they have a standby line to fill empty seats or something.

Comment

• shadowman
              New MiceChatter
              • Jan 2010

Both my wife and I didn't get tickets. We're disappointed. Didn't enter all dates though, and we didn't enter our daughter's pass. What were we thinking? :bang:

Comment

• fitztwg
                New MiceChatter
                • Aug 2009

Got picked for the 10th at 5:30 show. Used one pass and selected all dates/times.

Comment

• The First Star
                  No Light, No Light
                  • Sep 2011

I wasn't, but my bf was. We selected every date and time, as well.

According to the official rules, there would be only about 9,500 to 38,000 winners, depending on the size of the parties (I don't remember the exact numbers).
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

• Experiment 626
                    Nor Cal AP'er
                    • May 2009

I didn't get picked!
                    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

• Acpisme
                      HappiestHaunt
                      • Dec 2011

I am sorry to all that did not get selected.

We selected every date from the 3rd through the 15th and were selected for Dec 3rd at 7:30pm..and we love Kurt.....so yay!! It is a work day but its worth a few hours to enjoy this.

Comment

• TheHatboxGhost
                        Larger Than (After)Life
                        • Jun 2009

I was not selected -- bummer. But I just got news that a friend was and I'm going with her.

YES!
                        Last edited by TheHatboxGhost; 11-26-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Acpisme
                          HappiestHaunt
                          • Dec 2011

We only put in my pass for the three of us. My husband thinks perhaps our passes coming due might have pushed us in, but who knows. We have tried for every one of these we could and have yet to be picked, so it was nice to get this last one before the passes are gone.

Comment

• bstone76
                            MiceChatter
                            • Jan 2009

Sounds like if you were flexible you got picked. Bummer for us APers that live several hours away.

Comment

• The First Star
                              No Light, No Light
                              • Sep 2011

Does anyone know how long the performance usually lasts? I will have to leave right after my show.
                              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

• Kimickey
                                MiceChatter
                                • Mar 2009

Just got the e-mail - we got in the 7:30 show on the 4th - will post if we have room for another person to join us.

Comment

• SpectroMan
                                  • Jan 2005

Of everyone I know myself included who have passes, none of us were selected.
                                  Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

• MochaCat
                                    MiceChatter
                                    • May 2011

that was a negative for me too. :'(

Comment

• DisneyDreamer2
                                      New MiceChatter
                                      • Jan 2012

We were selected for Dec 4th at 530! We only requested the 3 nights we would be there (Dec 3rd 4th and 5th). We both entered but only I got selected. So excited!!! We are new passholders (got them during our October trip.)

Comment

• Minnie Momma
                                        MiceChatter
                                        • Feb 2009

I entered using only my pass and selected almost all the days and times and didn't get picked. I was looking forward to going this year. Not happening.

Comment

• Arilvdc
                                          Fairy Godmother Travel

• Jan 2005

Nothing here either. Unfortunately camping out isn't possible for us with a 6 month old.
                                          ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X