• biggsworth
    replied
    Re: The next AP price hike?

I would guess spring like the last couple

Leave a comment:

• The First Star
    replied

It's baffling to think that my annual pass will have doubled in price over the past 5 years.

Especially since the value of the pass would depreciate considerably once NextGen is implemented and the casual, spur-of-the-moment visit becomes a thing of the past.

Leave a comment:

• StevenW
    replied

It seems like the cheapest AP is the way to go. Instead of going on a Friday night, make an effort to go on a Thursday night or on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• kburford
    replied

Originally posted by TCadillac View Post
    Wow, it's hard to believe that a premium AP might be hovering around $700 after this looming increase. Unbelievable.
    ya, remember when the premier pass was $700.... my premium pass is up next july and i've been battling myself about if i will renew my pass again since i last renewed my pass! I do go every weekend, but it's not a necessity and there is so much more to be done with $700. decisions, decisions...

Leave a comment:

• flynnibus
    replied

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
    For those in the rumormill, anyone know if the next Annual Passholder price hike (which Al says in his new column is looming) is likely to come before or after the Holidays?

Traditionally, the price increases have come immediately after Christmas/New Year, but these days...?
    Since 2006, it's been in Aug-ish (Edit: Just say.. Aug/Sept) or May/June.

Since you just had a jump in May, I would expect the next jump to be probably in the spring again.
    Last edited by flynnibus; 11-27-2012, 10:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swampymarsh
    replied

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I'm going to say after Christmas/New Years. But I don't know for certain.
    Post Holidays(January) and late summer(August) were the general times for increase in ticket media. The last increase came presummer. Maybe a fluke to take advantage of Carsland, maybe the start of a new trend.

Leave a comment:

• TCadillac
    replied

Wow, it's hard to believe that a premium AP might be hovering around $700 after this looming increase. Unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

I'm going to say after Christmas/New Years. But I don't know for certain.

Leave a comment:

• merlinjones
    started a topic [Question] The next AP price hike?

The next AP price hike?

For those in the rumormill, anyone know if the next Annual Passholder price hike (which Al says in his new column is looming) is likely to come before or after the Holidays?

Traditionally, the price increases have come immediately after Christmas/New Year, but these days...?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X