Clear All

• Every Ride - One Day

Re: Every Ride - One Day

Davy Explorer Canoes!! I've never been on that

Comment

Wow!!!

What an adventure.

Years ago, when I was much younger, I was at DL with some friends and we decided to try that. We didn't do the walk-ins/sit downs like the cinema, or BT Ranch, but just the actual moving rides. We did it and it was a blast!

Nothing compares to your day though.

Congratulations and thanks!

Comment

I think my feet hurt from reading your post - but I had to say AMAZING!! Do you even remember any of the first half of the day though? And wait -- you didn't do DCA as part of that day??
        I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
        then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I did this for my friend's birthdyaq back in June. We were proud that we were able to do everything on a Friday in the summer!

The worst was Astro-Orbitor, I was so sick and dizzy I could barely get out!

Comment

on our honeymoon, on our last full day in wdw we decided to hit each park and go on at least one ride, it was a long but fun day. dont think i have succeeded that at DL and would only be able to if i left the kids at home. hmmm, might be able to happen soon, hubby and i have decided to get a sitter and have a date day/nite at dl sometime soon.
            {:
            MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

I did not do DCA. Now there is a challenge (for somebody else) - Disneyland and DCA in one day. I would think you could only do that on a day the parks are open until midnight. As it turned out, I was done with about 1 1/2 hours to spare. The best part was that morning run when I was flying ahead of the lines (first of Peter Pan, first on Dumbo, etc.). It was like watching a TV show with TIVO, no commercials (that is lines) and the rides started to blur together. So who is next?

Comment

Originally posted by Mousecat
                As it turned out, I was done with about 1 1/2 hours to spare.
                Plenty of time for DCA. If it's open, of course.

Comment

WOW! Congraulations! I don't even think I would try for half of that in one day! DCA would be a cinch, if only that Park. Could do that in just a couple of hours max!
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Yes, it's very possible to ride all the rides in one day.

I've done it multiple times since I only get to go to the resort once every one to two years.

Actually, I did it the Sunday after Space Mountain officially re-opened. I got there at opening and stayed until midnight! My legs were cramping up by 6 PM.

Comment

The real question here is , did you enjoy your day? That, was one heck of a day!
                      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X