X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thatdisneygeek
    Banned User
    • Apr 2016

Also, Autopia's Fastpass will be gone soon, Buzz has his own FP now, and all of this S**T will not matter within the next three months as we are getting FP+!

Comment

• Reeder
      Disneyman
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by thatdisneygeek View Post
      Also, Autopia's Fastpass will be gone soon, Buzz has his own FP now, and all of this S**T will not matter within the next three months as we are getting FP+!
      OK so that was my other question. Back in 2012 (the last time I went), California Screamin' was temporarily on another FP network if I recall, so you could technically get two FP's at once in DCA. And the same thing went for Roger Rabbit over in DL. So now you're saying that in DL it's Buzz that's on it's own FP network? Is that the only one in DL? What about DCA? What about World of Color?
      sigpic
      "It's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

Comment

• CoalingaLucy
        Banned User
        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Reeder View Post

OK so that was my other question. Back in 2012 (the last time I went), California Screamin' was temporarily on another FP network if I recall, so you could technically get two FP's at once in DCA. And the same thing went for Roger Rabbit over in DL. So now you're saying that in DL it's Buzz that's on it's own FP network? Is that the only one in DL? What about DCA? What about World of Color?
        Just saw this, here is my tardy answer.

Yes buzz is on its on system and world of color and frozen are too.

Comment

• bigcatrik
          MiceChatter
          • May 2012

I haven't been following the MaxPass progress. When it goes live will that be covered in this thread, or will there be a new "The Joy of FASTPASS/MaxPass" sticky thread created?

(And, yes, oddly the Disney stylization of "FASTPASS" is all caps and "MaxPass" is medial caps.)

Comment

• luvlife
            New MiceChatter
            • Jun 2017

Went to Disney thursday last week. I regret to tell you that Fast Pass rules have totally changed. You may now only have one fast pass in one park at a time. No two fast past for DCA and Disney anymore. They have stopped allowing this. Also the time on your fastpass to pick up another can now fluctuate. We got a FP and our next avail was in two hours. When we got our second the next avail was in one hour. Very disappointing new practice.

Comment

• batmatt92
              New MiceChatter
              • May 2011

Originally posted by DannyB View Post
              Re: The Joy of Fastpass 2

FANTASMIC FASTPASS: I'm planning a trip for Thursday, June 18. Approximately what time do Fastpasses for the first Fantasmic show run out? And what time do they run out for the second show? Finally, is there any strategy for getting a fastpass for a good viewing location?
              I'd like to echo this 2 year old question, haha. I haven't seen Fantasmic since they added Fastpass, since I figured that would effectively be the end of me being able to sit in my favorite spot (basically front and center). But I'm going with a big group this weekend, and a few folks in said group have never seen the show before! This must be rectified, even if I am still somewhat wary of the changes.

Comment

• WaltDisney'sAlec
                Happily Ridiculous
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by batmatt92 View Post

I'd like to echo this 2 year old question, haha. I haven't seen Fantasmic since they added Fastpass, since I figured that would effectively be the end of me being able to sit in my favorite spot (basically front and center). But I'm going with a big group this weekend, and a few folks in said group have never seen the show before! This must be rectified, even if I am still somewhat wary of the changes.
                I love that you have been on Micechat since 2011 and only made a post to ask about this (admittedly a question I am curious about as well)! I'm not sure about regular Fastpass, but I think Maxpass through the Disneyland phone app is quietly rolling out Fantasmic reservations. I could be wrong since I don't yet have a pass to link to my account, but the function to "Get Fastpass" for the show is available.

PhotoMatt, will we be getting a sticky for "The Joy Fastpass 3" once the questions about Maxpass are figured out?

Comment

• PhotoMatt
                  • Apr 2007

We can change the title. That would work.

ETA: Actually, nope, it won't work. There's a bunch of information that might not be current anymore. I'm going to un-stick this topic, and then at some point in the future a new thread will be created.

Comment

• Beavis
                    MiceChatter
                    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by WaltDisney'sAlec View Post

I love that you have been on Micechat since 2011 and only made a post to ask about this (admittedly a question I am curious about as well)! I'm not sure about regular Fastpass, but I think Maxpass through the Disneyland phone app is quietly rolling out Fantasmic reservations. I could be wrong since I don't yet have a pass to link to my account, but the function to "Get Fastpass" for the show is available.
                    I know on Maxpass' opening day (last Wednesday) you couldn't get Fantasmic fastpasses via the app (maxpass)

It could have changed in that short amount of time, but I doubt it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X