This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Magical Stall

Which bathroom in Disneyland has THAT magical stall? your favorite stall that you visit since you were a child? Share the memories

While it's not quite a magical memory but I do have one bathroom story to share. On my last DL trip I went into the New Orleans Square bathroom. The floor was a bit slippery and before I knew it I had fallen flat on my back. I used to fall quite often when I was younger (I have a mild form of muscular dystrophy) but had gotten better in recent years. I guess I was making up for lost time. Anyway, no one said a single word, not one "Are you okay?". No one even laughed! So I picked myself up and went on with my bruised knee.
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
      While it's not quite a magical memory but I do have one bathroom story to share. On my last DL trip I went into the New Orleans Square bathroom. The floor was a bit slippery and before I knew it I had fallen flat on my back. I used to fall quite often when I was younger (I have a mild form of muscular dystrophy) but had gotten better in recent years. I guess I was making up for lost time. Anyway, no one said a single word, not one "Are you okay?". No one even laughed! So I picked myself up and went on with my bruised knee.
      Well, at least nobody laughed .... I used to be a ski instructor and I fell on my skis in front of a class of 4-8 year olds ... they laughed like lunatics :lol: but this was before I tore my ACL
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I love the ones on Main Street where you could hear the jungle sound effects. It's always ironic to see a bunch of guys straddling urinals while hearing "april showers" from Bambi on the background music system. The CM RR behind Golden Horseshoe were faves or Club 33 with the pull chain.
        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

A highly unusual thread, especially from a poster named Michael Eisner, which makes me imagine it being spoken in his trademarked drawl delivery.

First time I ever saw one of those IR beam self-flushing toilets was at the Hungry Bear. Other than that, I'd have to say toilets are the least magical part of the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
            I love the ones on Main Street where you could hear the jungle sound effects. It's always ironic to see a bunch of guys straddling urinals while hearing "april showers" from Bambi on the background music system.
            I don't mind them pumping sound tracks into the bathrooms, but I say it's wrong to pipe "...it's a small world" into the area of the men's urinals.

I say they should play "Yo-ho!" instead. Yarrr! Avast, ye mateys!

Comment

Igsner... I think "Eiger" is better
              Joey AKA "dlfreak"
              www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
              If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
              Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

I avoid public restrooms at all costs. I swear, I think I have a public restroom phobia.. You just never know what youll find inside a stall, and those endless possibilities scare me immensely. Sure, there are the urinals for us men... but I feel incredibly awkward at urinals... theres just something creepy about peeing next to a complete stranger that weirds me out.
                I rarely use Disney restrooms, or any other form of public restrooms for that matter.
                Somehow, my body manages to keep everything in without the urge to release until I get home. It's probably not very healthy.. but I cant complain now (at least not until I get some strange disorder)

Oh well.

On a different note, Cousin Orville always manages to create the creepiest, most bizarre avatars ever. I'm going to end up having nightmares from them sooner or later. haha

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan
                  I don't mind them pumping sound tracks into the bathrooms, but I say it's wrong to pipe "...it's a small world" into the area of the men's urinals.

I say they should play "Yo-ho!" instead. Yarrr! Avast, ye mateys!
                  At the Magic Castle in hollywood one of the urinals plays "It's a Small World" whenever it's being used.

Comment

Ooh! I always loved the Prince Princess bathrooms. They rocked!! I also like the ones in NOS, because the picture that they have for Ladies, and Gentlemen, looks cool.
                    "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
                    --"Being Alive"
                    Company Stephen
                    Sondheim

Comment

Honestly, I wish the restrooms had more theming. It is a bit of an illusion-breaker to walk out of the Tiki waiting area into generic restroom circa-1980.

Comment

Best bathroom in Disneyland? Umm... I think they used to call it "Tomorrowland". That was before they took out all of the rides and painted it brown. :monkey:

I hear they're slowly starting to convert it back to a themed land, though.
                        "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

I don't know about specific stall, but my favorite restroom would definitely be the ones in Fantasyland near the Matterhorn and Alice. When i was a little girl I thought it was sooooo cool to use the Princess bathroom, I think that's what it says. For some reason we used that restroom an awful lot.
                          i caught you a delicious bass.

Comment

In five summers and 25 individual days spent in Disneyland (or split with DCA), I have only stepped into the bathroom near Rancho just to look in the mirror.

Lines and sheer volume of use convince me to do my business before leaving the hotel. And having an iron bladder helps too.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X