Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to put more Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates :)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] How to put more Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates :)

Here are a few revisions Disney can make to put a little more Captain Jack Sparrow into PotC.

Old man on porch: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Captain Jack Sparrow...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Gotta find Captain Jack Sparrow...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jolly Roger: So, ye come seekin' adventure an' salty old Captain Jack Sparrow, eh? ...Hold on tight, with both hands if you wish...like Captain Jack Sparrow would, to a bottle of rum!

Woman at window: Don't tell him Carlos! No, no, no, no! (Closes window) Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow! Oh, yes, yes, yes! Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow!

Pirate: Is Captain Jack Sparrow up there with you?

Mayor in well: Si, I want to know, too!

Woman at window: Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow! (Opens window) No, no, no, no! (closes window) Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow!

Auctioneer: I'm not spongin' for rum! It be Captain Jack Sparrow I be after!

Wenches: We wants Captain Jack Sparrow! We wants Captain Jack Sparrow!

Pirate with musket: (bang!) Quiet! We ALL wants Captain Jack Sparrow!

Singing Pirates:
    Yo-ho, Yo-ho, a pirate's life for me!
    We search and we trail and scour and hunt
    The elusive Captain Jack Sparrow!
    We mutter and babble and blabber and grunt
    About looking for Captain Jack Sparrow!

Soloist:
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTAIN Jack SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROW!

All:

Hairy Leg Pirate: That accursed Captain (hiccup) Jack Sparrow stole me favorite boots, AND (hiccup) me favorite socks!

Pirate in cell: (holding up bandana) Pick up the scent, you scurvy little beast! Go, doggie! Go, nice doggie! Go sniff out Captain Jack Sparrow!

Captain Jack Sparrow:
    (sings) Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirates life for me!
    (speaks) A toast...to me! Captain Jack Sparrow! I love hearing me name echoing off all this treasure! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!

Echo: CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!

But that's not all!

The most reasonable item on the menu at the Blue Bayou will be the Captain Jack Sparrow Value Meal, just so you'll hear real live diners saying “Captain Jack Sparrow” when they order!
    Last edited by animagusurreal; 12-11-2012, 07:15 AM.
    "Happy Working Song" parody for DCA remodel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TYESfNTP8&feature=plcp

Retro Rant Review of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame II" (comedy review of direct-to-video
    Disney sequel):
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../1/q1j7FU8QXu0
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../0/sasNTMDRBLU

Retro Rant Review of "Home on the Range" (comedy review of Disney movie):
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-...feature=relmfu
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie...feature=relmfu
    Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Vea...feature=relmfu

Visit my site: http://www.vividgroovy.com

Pratfall the albatross superheroine visits the Carthay Circle Theatre.

Re: How to put more Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates

Originally posted by animagusurreal View Post
    Here are a few revisions Disney can make to put a little more Captain Jack Sparrow into PotC.

Old man on porch: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Captain Jack Sparrow...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Gotta find Captain Jack Sparrow...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jolly Roger: So, ye come seekin' adventure an' salty old Captain Jack Sparrow, eh? ...Hold on tight, with both hands if you wish...like Captain Jack Sparrow would, to a bottle of rum!

Woman at window: Don't tell him Carlos! No, no, no, no! (Closes window) Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow! Oh, yes, yes, yes! Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow!

Woman at window: Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow! (Opens window) No, no, no, no! (closes window) Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow! Captain Jack Sparrow!

Singing Pirates:

Soloist:

All:

Hairy Leg Pirate: That accursed Captain (hiccup) Jack Sparrow stole my favorite boots, AND (hiccup) my favorite socks!

Pirate in cell: (holding up bandana) Pick up the scent, you scurvy little beast! Go, doggie! Go, nice doggie! Go sniff out Captain Jack Sparrow!

Captain Jack Sparrow:
    (speaks) A toast...to me! Captain Jack Sparrow! I love hearing me name echoing off all this treasure! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!

Echo: CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!

But that's not all!

The most reasonable item on the menu at the Blue Bayou will be the Captain Jack Sparrow Value Meal, just so you'll hear real live diners saying “Captain Jack Sparrow” when they order!
    Nice! )

Comment

Awesome!
      For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

:lmao:

Comment

Bravo!

Comment

Also rename the ride from Pirates of the Caribbean to Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Adventure. In my mind that's what it's called anyhow in it's current version.

Comment

What's the over/under on someone coming in here and not reading any other posts besides the OP's and getting angry?

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
                What's the over/under on someone coming in here and not reading any other posts besides the OP's and getting angry?
                I was just thinking this. Sarcasm tends to get lost in translation here.

But I found it funny!

Ta Da!

Comment

)the part about the restaurant ordering is what really got me! so funny!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Why stop with just Pirates? They should have him facing Darth Vader in the Jedi show. Comandeering a Starspeeder on Star Tours. Sitting on the stoned caterpillar's mushroom on Alice with a bottle of rum. Captain Hook is also outdated, so they should replace him with Captain Jack.

How about Great Moments with Captain Jack Sparrow? Sleeping Sparrow's Castle? Jack Sparrow and Friends Parking Structure? Jack Sparrow's CA Adventure?

Disney is really limiting him and not using him to his fullest potential.
                    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

i like it
                      but lets not change the song
                      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

:roll: :roll: :bow:

Comment

:lol::lmao: :crazylegs Alright I'll be a stinker. At first glance I thought this was SERIOUS, then I saw the OP and ideas!!! How 'bout they call it "POTC: The Search For Jack Sparrow"!!

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
                          IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

He should be the barista at Starbucks on Main Street.

Comment

Too close to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by MactheMan View Post
                                Too close to reality.
                                This.

::shudder::
                                I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by animagusurreal View Post

Singing Pirates:

Soloist:

All:

Hairy Leg Pirate: That accursed Captain (hiccup) Jack Sparrow stole me favorite boots, AND (hiccup) me favorite socks!

Captain Jack Sparrow:

Echo:
                                  You Sir, deserve a medal
                                  sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                                    Why stop with just Pirates? They should have him facing Darth Vader in the Jedi show. Comandeering a Starspeeder on Star Tours. Sitting on the stoned caterpillar's mushroom on Alice with a bottle of rum. Captain Hook is also outdated, so they should replace him with Captain Jack.

How about Great Moments with Captain Jack Sparrow? Sleeping Sparrow's Castle? Jack Sparrow and Friends Parking Structure? Jack Sparrow's CA Adventure?

Disney is really limiting him and not using him to his fullest potential.
                                    It wouldn't be a fair fight though. I prefer a challenge.
                                    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I'm not against your idea, but I can't picture which one is this Captain Jack Sparrow? Does anyone have a picture?
                                      Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MactheMan View Post
                                        Too close to reality.
                                        Have Capn Jack's voice sing the Pirate's Life for me song solo throughout the ride..
                                        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X